Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

How To Target Shoot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How To Target Shoot? Empty
PostSubject: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Some people don't need to be around guns...... 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:17 pm

This post is for AR15 owners only(Chris, myself and maybe a few others) and the power of the projectile when you pull off the perfect head shot..

Please do not click on this link if you are not blind,don't give a shit for anything others would consider disturbing or have a cast iron stomach.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED--Remimber I posted a link and this will not show anything unless you click the link--I'm begging you not to do it,please,please,please listen to me..Although I know you want,just like obama taxing you cannot stop without clicking the link..

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:23 pm

it don't bother me at all Hank...... 431114

I think they should do that to all drug dealers. Just pop that ole head off and be done with it...... 431114
Then i don't have to keep him up while he is in prison .... yes1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 am

Although it looks horrific, it's to easy of a way for a thug like that to go out because he didnt have to suffer any. Peice of crap. I would have liked to seen someone take a hit out on him and hired someone like the ice man ( Richard Kuklinski) to do it. On one of Kuklinski hits, the guy who hired him wanted to make sure he suffered so Kuklinski tied is victim up and videoed him being eaten alive by rats.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:34 pm

That is one cold blooded sun-of-a-bitch..."BUT" as was noticed at the end of the vid. I assume"liberals" were convinced it was his mom&dads fault just like they do on other such acts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Very informing video here,tells how 99.99 blacks think,watch how oprah reacts when this girl says she is just an American..

This is a some what of a suprise to me,thought if you were in a country where anyone that tries can succeed and how she made herself a billionare only to still have racist hate in her vanes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 pm

boliver wrote:

Very informing video here,tells how 99.99  blacks think,watch how oprah reacts when this girl says she is just an American..

This is a some what of a suprise to me,thought if you were in a country where anyone that tries can succeed and how she made herself a billionare only to still have racist hate in her vanes..

Helps confirm your 99.9% on how blacks think. Last night on CNN. Check out their discussion at the end of video..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Hell They have removed it,must have been to revealing of their thought pattern..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 pm

boliver wrote:
Hell They have removed it,must have been to revealing of their thought pattern..

Wow! that was fast- try this one before it gets removed. It's the discussion at the end. Stupid bitch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Target Shoot?   How To Target Shoot? Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Target Shoot?
Page 1 of 1