Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Have some real Halloween fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Have some real Halloween fun Empty
PostSubject: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:02 am

Do this to your kids this year:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My favorite it the last one. "That Bitch!"

729242 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:17 pm

That was funny right there..... 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:31 pm

that's mean, some of them will be effected by that for life, one might even become a serial killer and tell his court appointed shrink this is what caused him to do it. 729242 you don't fuck with a kids Halloween candy!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:48 pm

GunRunner wrote:
that's mean, some of them will be effected by that for life, one might even become a serial killer and tell his court appointed shrink this is what caused him to do it. 729242 you don't fuck with a kids Halloween candy!

I think Jerry's parents stole his Halloween candy and his Christmas toy's...... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:10 am

maybe we should go by his house and trick or treat cheers

Last edited by GunRunner on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:24 am

I was against Halloween when I was a kid and I never went Trick or treating. Also, I didn't understand what in the crap a Christmas tree had to do with celebrating the birth of Christ. It is society that's what messed up not me. I flourish well in today's world- if I was what you thought I was then I should be divorced, broke and a homless wino living on the streets or in prison somewhere but I am far from that.

I take that back- It's all Obammys fault! lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Well that could be true in your case but not for all. I have seen very messed up people who have the love and support of well meaning enablers that allow them to be very dysfunctional and still stand by them. As for Halloween, I never seen much since in it, as for Christmas, in this country today sadly its more like the 4th of July, a holiday that lost its real meaning many decades ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:30 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Well that could be true in your case but not for all. I have seen very messed up people who have the love and support of well meaning enablers that allow them to be very dysfunctional and still stand by them. As for Halloween, I never seen much since in it, as for Christmas, in this country today sadly  its more like the 4th of July, a holiday that lost its real meaning many decades ago.  

Very true. Its funny you mention enabler because my boss just labeled me as an enabler at work and told me not to take up the slack for those that fall short. I cant help it tho. I will always stand up for the underdog that is always working and trying their best.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Not like Halloween.... Rolling Eyes
Who the hell would give up free Candy.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:11 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Me!   I guess these were early signs of me not being normal. The way I looked at is was that I felt that I was being bribed with candy to be a ghost, devil ( lol) or gobblin. It just didnt suit well with me at all as a kid.  Just wasn't going to do it no matter how hard family members tried to make me go.

Funny thing is that I just learned that my wife seen it in the same way when she was a kid.  So at least I know I'm not in this world alone.

But we loved having trick or treaters come to our house but since the TVA spill that's no more. 952469
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Jerzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Me!   I guess these were early signs of me not being normal.

248474 ------> yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1 yes1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Bad things happen to childrens mind when they sit around and watch other kids having fun and eating delicious candy given to them on  halloween night..

Lots of people leave their lights on for guidence of small gobblins to find their way to the door for a handout of candy from a good neighbor,not only for the child but for the happiness it brings out in giving people who enjoy the joy of a child receiving a small feast once a year..

This takes me back when I was a child,we had fun going from one house to the next saying trick or treat and the  joy in receiving a bit of candy,that is all except  for one kid named Ted,Ted never joined in on any activities,never celebrated anything except the neighbors dog death when it was run over by a sawmill truck,.. Ask why it made him happy that Mr. smiths dog was killed,Ted replied dogs like girls hate me I can see it in their eyes and the way they act...

Never seen Ted after that halloween night,the Bundy family seemed to have moved somewhere out west late that evening..
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:44 pm

I think all of Hanks prescription medicines have given him false memories.   lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have some real Halloween fun   Have some real Halloween fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Have some real Halloween fun
Page 1 of 1