Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

White house gardner fired!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

White house gardner fired!!! Empty
PostSubject: White house gardner fired!!!   White house gardner fired!!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:59 pm

It has just been reported that the head gardener at The White House has been dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to the many US presidents. When interviewed the gardener protested his innocence and said "All I know is I was walking past the Oval Office and I asked, 'Has anyone seen the spade and the hoe ? ' The next thing I knew, my ass was fired." 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: White house gardner fired!!!   White house gardner fired!!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:48 pm

780798 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White house gardner fired!!!   White house gardner fired!!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Was that racist? No wait just being white is now considered racist by msnbc nevermind!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: White house gardner fired!!!   White house gardner fired!!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:47 am

no hank it wasn't racist, it wasn't said but the gardener was black and blacks can call other blacks names and they feel that is ok 729242 put a few black guys in a group and you will hear the N word said more times that at a huge clan rally 971386 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White house gardner fired!!!   White house gardner fired!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

White house gardner fired!!!
Page 1 of 1