Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Ebola and Isis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ebola and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Ebola and Isis   Ebola and Isis EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:08 am

Now that's a scary concept. Those crazy sobs will do anything to harm us. All they would have to do is send some exited jihadist to be martyrs to Africa and get infected with Ebola and then sneak across our boarders as the rest of the illegal aliens do and bam, we are screwed!

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Ebola and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebola and Isis   Ebola and Isis EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:55 am

It could Happen.... 248474
Back to top Go down

Ebola and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebola and Isis   Ebola and Isis EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:35 am

I am at more risk of getting Ebola than probably anybody on this forum. Dealing with blood born pathogens is what I do.. The company I work for is close to developing a vaccine for it but i just dread all of the extensive mandatory Ebola training that all employes will have to go through.

Bubonic plague was used in early war fare and it was very simple and effective. This is the scope of ISIS technology. Just FYI - the bubonic plague "black death" is caused by an organism called Yersinia Pestis which lives in a flea that is carried by rats. Funny thing anout fleas is when they bite you to take a blood meal, they will deficate at the same time. Yersinis is in their poop and you scratch it in your skin. The scary thing is that it has never been eradicated and is still out there too just waiting to surface again. For Ebola it's bats and bat poop that serve as the vector- you don't hear the scientific community telling the media to much about that- would cause too much un necessary hysteria and panic everytime some one seen a bat... My guess

The next time you notice, the rat on the front of my rzr is to always remind me of that the plague is still out there. I named the rat Yersinia. Lol

sign42
Back to top Go down

Ebola and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebola and Isis   Ebola and Isis EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 am

Notice Yersinia  in my avatar? Bad News!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebola and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebola and Isis   Ebola and Isis Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebola and Isis
Page 1 of 1