HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

I've Seen More Action At The Morgue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Than the action I've seen on here since The Rev.Jerry left this forum and started his hunt for timber rattlers..Just saying 3859
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 am

Ya he was our Circus Monkey.... 729242

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:08 am

shits slow all over,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I think he got a bit too jacked up on Mountain Dew and spazzed out.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:10 pm

edge22 wrote:
I think he got a bit too jacked up on Mountain Dew and spazzed out.

I think it was more than Mountain Dew....... 547228

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:36 am

I heard the swamp thing came out of the sludge lake across from his house and ate him affraid lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:56 pm

He seen Stacy's new 900-S , and he was so ashamed he would not pull his old wore
out shit out of the garage..... 729242

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Jerry is one of the most likeable people you could meet"in person" But when he sits down at a computer he turn into some form of Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hide..I say it is the small electrical charge from the computer passing through his brain that causes this condition,although it could be a combination of prescription drugs mixed with the Mountain Dews and other assorted________fill in the blank..Just saying although I could be wrong.. 85565
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:18 pm

well I still feel his presence here maybe he will appear on Halloween 729242

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:44 pm

boliver wrote:
Jerry is one of the most likeable people you could meet"in person" But when he sits down at a computer he turn into some form of Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hide..I say it is the small electrical charge from the computer passing through his brain that causes this condition,although it could be a combination of prescription drugs mixed with the Mountain Dews and other assorted________fill in the blank..Just saying although I could be wrong.. 85565

You are very correct Hank , he is like 2 different people.... 431114
I think they call that possession , like the antichrist.... lol!

He is just mad Edge22 wont play with him anymore... cheers
I bet he is going to put a curse on Edge...... 729242

edge22

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:22 pm

ChrisC wrote:
boliver wrote:

Nahh he knows how I am and that I dont hate him but I very much dislike the subject he was poking at me about. He is very observant and has a pretty good idea just how far he can push someone (even when he is all jacked up). But as bad as I hate to say it his judgment is going to be off one day and someone is going to run into him and wear him out. He really aint scared of anyone and I dont think he would care to take a beating lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:05 pm

edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
boliver wrote:

Nahh he knows how I am and that I dont hate him but I very much dislike the subject he was poking at me about. He is very observant and has a pretty good idea just how far he can push someone (even when he is all jacked up). But as bad as I hate to say it his judgment is going to be off one day and someone is going to run into him and wear him out. He really aint scared of anyone and I dont think he would care to take a beating lol!

45 years of life and I can say that my judgment has never been off and I have no reason to expect that it will ever be. And there is a reason for that. It rests somewhere between ignorance, King James and snake handling..and maybe from all the gas and gear oil that Ii have inhaled while working on rzrs

I ain't poking edge. I just want more for my friends:
Paul and Jesus both make it plain that growth in the Spirit is a process over time. Not all Christians are at the same point in that process.

Mention the word Christian or talk of God and people seem to hide..(even you) .. I am not embarrassed  or ashamed of it. Now Hank or anyone else whose mother  beat them over the head with no doubt a KJV bible (lol) can make fun of all day long, that is their preorgative.

Yeah, I welcome anyone who can beat on me. My beating has all ready been taking care of and has been nailed to the cross.
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
boliver wrote:

45 years of life and I can say that my judgment has never been off and I have no reason to expect that it will ever be. And there is a reason for that. It rests somewhere between ignorance, King James and snake handling..and maybe from all the gas and gear oil that Ii have inhaled while working on rzrs

Paul and Jesus both make it plain that growth in the Spirit is a process over time. Not all Christians are at the same point in that process.

Mention the word Christian or talk of God and people seem to hide..(even you) .. I am not embarrassed  or ashamed of it. Now Hank or anyone else whose mother  beat them over the head with no doubt a KJV bible (lol) can make fun of all day long, that is their preorgative.

Yeah, I welcome anyone who can beat on me. My beating has all ready been taking care of and has been nailed to the cross.

Oh shit he is back lol.
Nope not hiding but just very hard to listen to an (all jacked up prophet). Their is no need to argue with you over this, I know what I have in my heart and you or anyone else cant change that. Im not saying other ways of worship are wrong thats not for me to judge or come down on them in any way. I just go in the way Gods spirt leads me and the way I am going is rite for me so you can just drop it with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:19 pm

edge22 wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
boliver wrote:

Oh shit he is back lol.
Nope not hiding but just very hard to listen to an (all jacked up prophet). Their is no need to argue with you over this, I know what I have in my heart and you or anyone else cant change that. Im not saying other ways of worship are wrong thats not for me to judge or come down on them in any way. I just go in the way Gods spirt leads me and the way I am going is rite for me so you can just drop it with me.
Well, all I have to say is that I have never doubted myself enough to check myself into a mental institute before.Can you say the same?
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
boliver wrote:

Oh shit he is back lol.
Well, all I have to say is that I have never doubted myself enough to check myself into a mental institute before.Can you say the same?

Dont know where that comes from but I will answer and say yes I can say the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

edge22 wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
boliver wrote:

Oh shit he is back lol.

Dont know where that comes from but I will answer and say yes I can say the same.

The devil is in You because you lie. How was your stay at Lakeshore?

Last edited by Jerrzr. on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about Jerry and dont call me a lier...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:32 pm

edge22 wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about Jerry...

The devil is in you because you lie.  How was your stay? How did you know you wasn't like everyone else ther?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:35 pm

edge22 wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about Jerry and dont call me a lier...

Proof is in the pudding. And where in the hell did you pull out secular humanism because i know it didnt come from you..So far off the mark!
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Jerrzr. wrote:
edge22 wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about Jerry...

The devil is in you because you lie.  How was your stay? How did you know you wasn't like everyone else ther?

Jerry I dont know what you are on to and where this came from and like I said Im not going to argue with you prayers for you buddy. nite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 pm

"LAKESHORE"??????? Lakeshore has been closed for a long time..So what the hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 pm

boliver wrote:
"LAKESHORE"??????? Lakeshore has been closed for a long time..So what the hell?

Hank , just eating at edge is all! He's the most sane person I know until he starts calling me the devil and then  I have to wonder about him some.. scratch

If anyone every tangles with the devil, they will never know it.

Show us some more liveleak vids! 248474
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 pm

248474 248474 248474 248474 248474 248474 248474

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Chris so you are enjoying the show right? 547228
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 pm

boliver wrote:
Chris so you are enjoying the show right? 547228

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Seen More Action At The Morgue   

Back to top Go down

I've Seen More Action At The Morgue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next