Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 How Many here know God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: How Many here know God?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:01 pm

And how come you have not asked?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:22 pm


Edge22 knows him , and he is going to see him tomorrow... 431114

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:19 am

ChrisC wrote:

Edge22 knows him , and he is going to see him tomorrow... 431114
You don't have to go see Him. He should be with you every second of the day. I have seen edge pray before a meal. I just wonder how many times he gives thanks in prayer before he takes a dump..  That seems to be when I do my most praying but I've never use the bible pages to wipe before- thank God I always have enough toilet paper.
Back to top Go down
rzr78

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 39
Location : harriman,tn

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 pm

HEY JERR YOUR GOING ALITTLE FAR ON THAT ONE BUDDY
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:25 pm

rzr78 wrote:
HEY JERR YOUR GOING ALITTLE FAR ON THAT ONE BUDDY

Not really. You have to take a crap just as often as you have to eat.. I thank God for everything , for the toilet and for the paper...and just having a healthy BM.

I don't know what this notion people have about keeping God in a box and tucking Him back somewhere in the corner of their mind to only bring Him out at meal time and at church.

194727
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:02 pm

well I be danged, that's a hole changer right there 971386 729242 now they just need to splash some of that holy water on the priests lol!

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 26
Location : Harriman

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:28 pm

some of you know i'm in the funeral business and what not, but back when I was really young and dumb in high school I was about 16 or 17 my first time going in the catholic church for a funeral mass I said what is that and the priest said it's holy water, I looked at him kinda funny and he said you know how we make that right.... we boil the hell out of it.... lol he's a pretty down to earth person I thought it was pretty funny coming from him
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:31 pm

that is funny given the source 729242 kinda like cooking chitlins, you boil the shit out of them cheers

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:22 pm

boliver wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that is funny 729242 But on a serious note I believe and know God can help you change things wrong in your life.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 pm

edge22 wrote:
boliver wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that is funny 729242  But on a serious note I believe and know God can help you change things wrong in your life.

Well , you said you prayed for Jerry , and it did not work , Did it?..... 248474

It helped you , Before you started going to church , and taking up for Jerry , I thought you was kinda
a Prick...... 729242 But after you started going to Church i think you turned out to be a
Pretty good Guy....... lol!

No Seriously , There ant nothing wrong with someone trying to better there self.
If going to church makes you feel better about your self , and is making you a better person.
I am all for it..... 431114

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:44 am

ChrisC wrote:
edge22 wrote:
boliver wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that is funny 729242  But on a serious note I believe and know God can help you change things wrong in your life.

Well , you said you prayed for Jerry , and it did not work , Did it?..... 248474

It helped you , Before you started going to church , and taking up for Jerry , I thought you was kinda
a Prick...... 729242  But after you started going to Church i think you turned out to be a
Pretty good Guy....... lol!

No Seriously , There ant nothing wrong with someone trying to better there self.
If going to church makes you feel better about your self , and is making you a better person.
I am all for it..... 431114

Yes I have but we are very impatient, their could very well be a reason why he has not changed his ways one that comes to mind rite off is that he still aint learned anything yet. :lol!
God knows better than us it will happen in his time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 am

A good ass whopping may make him see the light 729242 God may use edge as a tool to straighten jerry out 971386 He does work in mysterious ways....

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 am

edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
edge22 wrote:
boliver wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that is funny 729242  But on a serious note I believe and know God can help you change things wrong in your life.

Well , you said you prayed for Jerry , and it did not work , Did it?..... 248474

It helped you , Before you started going to church , and taking up for Jerry , I thought you was kinda
a Prick...... 729242  But after you started going to Church i think you turned out to be a
Pretty good Guy....... lol!

No Seriously , There ant nothing wrong with someone trying to better there self.
If going to church makes you feel better about your self , and is making you a better person.
I am all for it..... 431114

Yes I have but we are very impatient, their could very well be a reason why he has not changed his ways one that comes to mind rite off is that he still aint learned anything yet. :lol!
God knows better than us it will happen in his time.

Well , Jerry will just have to stay ban , til god has time to do some work on him..... lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How Many here know God?   

Back to top Go down
 
How Many here know God?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: