Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Jerry in hot water????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Jerry in hot water???? Empty
PostSubject: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:30 pm

I was told..... someone let jerrys wife in on his recent rants about others wives. Wonder how she handles that? does she give a damn or does it piss her off? I don't know cause I never met her. scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:30 pm

I would say she is very ashamed of him would be my guess.
Back to top Go down
livinontheedge

livinontheedge

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:31 pm

GunRunner wrote:
I was told..... someone let jerrys wife in on his recent rants about others wives. Wonder how she handles that? does she give a damn or does it piss her off? I don't know cause I never met her. scratch scratch scratch

971386 It is true. Someone did fill Jerry's wife in on his recent behavior on the forum. It was not Edge and it was not myself but someone decided to send her links to the forum. I only know this because she handled it by sending me a message and personally apologizing for his behavior. She definitely cares about what he does... not so sure of if it pisses her off but she for sure is ashamed and embarrassed of his behavior. I told ya all on one of the posts when I told him his wife had no idea what he was up to.

I have met Jerry's wife and she is one of the sweetest and kindest and most caring people I have ever met. She is the complete opposite of what you see of Jerry on this forum.

I told her she did not need to apologize for his behavior but I appreciated her kind words. She is so nice... he could learn a lot from her... 248474

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:36 pm

I hope she sings the Chicken song to him.

I'am gonna whip somebody's Ass , oh I'am gonna whip somebody's Ass...... 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:15 pm

ChrisC wrote:

I hope she sings the Chicken song to him.

I'am gonna whip somebody's Ass , oh I'am gonna whip somebody's Ass...... 729242

Not to interrupt Chris but that is a duck--quack-quack-if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck and sings like a duck it must be a duck.. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:14 am

he doesn't know a duck from a chicken, even though he eats them all the time at the Chinese buffets lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:34 pm

All i know is its a damn Bird and he is going to whip somebody's Ass..... 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry in hot water????   Jerry in hot water???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry in hot water????
Page 1 of 1