Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

New rzr's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
edge22

PostSubject: New rzr's   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 am

Well the new rzr's are out now. Chris are you going to get one or are you going to just talk about all the riding you used to do and wait for next years colors?? 729242
Back to top Go down
Boliver T. Outcast

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 am

That's cold Edge, man that's cold like outside at this time 17 above 0.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:05 pm

729242 only 9 here, chris wants a totally orange one with white seats and wheels lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

GunRunner wrote:
729242 only 9 here, chris wants a totally orange one with white seats and wheels lol!

BLACK wheels....and don't forget the WHITE springs
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:14 pm

edge22 wrote:
Well the new rzr's are out now. Chris are you going to get one or are you going to just talk about all the riding you used to do and wait for next years colors?? 729242

I kinda like the new fox silver one , don't care for the yellow. and just shocks and old digital display don't
seem to be worth 23 grand to me. I would like to see the new stealth black in person. its very close to the old
black pearl. they say they will be at the dealers in mid Feb.... 431114

edge22

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:02 am

ChrisC wrote:
edge22 wrote:

I kinda like the new fox silver one , don't care for the yellow. and just shocks and old digital display don't
seem to be worth 23 grand to me.  I would like to see the new stealth black in person. its very close to the old
black pearl. they say they will be at the dealers in mid Feb.... 431114

Yea yea lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 pm

black stealth is no paint at all just molded in black plastic, but just wait I heard the 2016s are going to be just what you want 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

Does the stealth black not have paint on it. it looks shiny in the picture.... 248474

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:28 am

stealth black since it first came out in about 2011 has always just been the molded in black plastic, like the red ones are, so I figure the new one will be the same

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 am

Well Shit.. madz

edge22

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Chris I got a pistol you can use to shoot the lock rite off that wallet. 729242
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:06 am

edge22 wrote:
Chris I got a pistol you can use to shoot the lock rite off that wallet. 729242
I don't think a nuclear weapon could open it. 971386
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 am

its surly got to be something i am completely happy with before i spend that kind of money
on a toy , that's for sure... yes1

edge22

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 am

ChrisC wrote:

its surly got to be something i am completely happy with before i spend that kind of money
on a toy , that's for sure... yes1

Well they aint changed much they are still glorified golf carts pretty much. You might as well just keep riding your old out dated 800. I might ride this weekend if I dont have to work. So load her up and come on. 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 am

the 800s will go anywhere a new on will, maybe not as fast but on the other hand the 800s will go places a 1000 cant fit.

Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:09 pm

GunRunner wrote:
the 800s will go anywhere a new on will, maybe not as fast but on the other hand the 800s will go places a 1000 cant fit.

I didnt say it wouldnt go anywhere. The 800 is a fine going machine just out dated is all. Also you have to get it out of the garage to make it go anwhere a 1000 will go also. 971386 780841
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:03 pm

edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I didnt say it wouldnt go anywhere. The 800 is a fine going machine just out dated is all. Also you have to get it out of the garage to make it go anwhere a 1000 will go also. 971386 780841

I know but that's the reason he wont run out and buy a 1000, unless they build one he really likes, cause he really likes his 800. outdated? its still as good as any new one except top speed and in the woods that's not a needed improvement. another reason he wont buy a 1000 is it will tear his yard up lol!

Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 pm

GunRunner wrote:
edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I know but that's the reason he wont run out and buy a 1000, unless they build one he really likes, cause he really likes his 800. outdated? its still as good as any new one  except top speed and in the woods that's not a needed improvement. another reason he wont buy a 1000 is it will tear his yard up lol!

One little improvement is the bushings. Their is not as many of them and also the design of the front a arm bushings is better, they last twice as long. But I dont think that in its self would be worth buying one.
Speed in the woods is in ones opinion. Do you like a snail's pace? Well if you do the 800 is for you but if you like to haul the mail from time to time the 1000 is for you.
Yea his yard would be a mess with the 1000 lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 pm

You are wrong about one thing. in the woods , you are not going to out run my S ( not with me driving it )Wink , unless it is an very open straight trail.
out of the woods you will be much faster , in the woods in low gear i can get to 20 mph about as fast as you can.
and 20 or less is mostly woods speed. I will get a 1000 when the mood stricks me .
but truthfully , i still and always will believe , The 09 S was the best of all RZR's ever made. , that S you had was a peace of shit.
So were all the rest after 09. I have looked them over carefully. it was after the big economic crash major cost cutting.
and you could see it , all the shit a 1000 has , i already have , no cheap Chinese gauges i have VDO just like you.
No skinny axles , mine has big axles that hardly ever break. and i already have power steering.
Faster yes , built better No. So yes i do hesitate to get rid of it , I will and move on like everyone else,
But i will never feel i am moving up hill , Just something a little faster.... 431114
But i will get one soon enough , Don't need it right now , cause i don't care for the cold.... Wink
When i do , yall will be the first to know.... 431114

edge22

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 am

ChrisC wrote:

You are wrong about one thing. in the woods , you are not going to out run my S ( not with me driving it )Wink , unless it is an very open straight trail.
out of the woods you will be much faster , in the woods in low gear i can get to 20 mph about as fast as you can.
and 20 or less is mostly woods speed. I will get a 1000 when the mood stricks me .
but truthfully , i still and always will believe , The 09 S was the best of all RZR's ever made. , that S you had was a peace of shit.
So were all the rest after 09. I have looked them over carefully. it was after the big economic crash major cost cutting.
and you could see it , all the shit a 1000 has , i already have , no cheap Chinese gauges i have VDO just like you.
No skinny axles , mine has big axles that hardly ever break. and i already have power steering.
Faster yes , built better No. So yes i do hesitate to get rid of it , I will and move on like everyone else,
But i will never feel i am moving up hill , Just something a little faster.... 431114
But i will get one soon enough , Don't need it right now , cause i don't care for the cold.... Wink
When i do , yall will be the first to know.... 431114

Chris you ever heard that saying (when the green flag drops the BS stops) sure you have you used to race motocross 971386 780841

Really though plan a trip up soon so we can ride. We can go to windrock or a new area I have been riding also which ever one you want to go. Gunny you come too you can ride with me 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 am

it has nothing to do with motocross , its all about 25 years of drag racing and building them , and what i have learned over the years.
This is where all the problems rise with new XP's , My race car has axles in it that are almost 3 inch's in diameter .
The 655 inch motor in it make 1394 HP on just motor alone , with 2 pro foggers around 2000. if i had the axles in it
out of your F150 , I would never be able to leave the starting line with out an explosion.... 431114
Same with every other part.
And that is what i don't like about the new stuff. Sure there fast as hell. But the parts in your 107 hp 1000
are not much bigger than my 55 hp S. and as a Mechanical engineer , This Frustrates me to no end.
I know what it takes to keep these machines together , but Polaris wont do it. They just want to add more power.
and break more shit. at least the S was a better power to part size ratio .
I will buy one of the dame things , but it will still piss me off.... 729242

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:40 am

thanks for the invite edge 431114

Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:36 am

A few weeks ago I let a couple of the girls drive my xp1k and got in with my buddy in is 800s and there is no way I could ever go back... talkin about beating you to death.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:08 am

mkrazr wrote:
A few weeks ago I let a couple of the girls drive my xp1k and got in with my buddy in is 800s and there is no way I could ever go back... talkin about beating you to death.

Oh i know the the 1000 rides much better, I know there is lots of improvements.
Just wish it was built better.... 431114

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Yeah lots of improvements, I remember when I bought my first rzr which was an s how awesome I thought it was, they could definitely beef some stuff up on them without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rzr's   

Back to top Go down

New rzr's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: