Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

very disturbing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:26 pm

cop shoots unarmed 25 year old man, he had no weapons and had done nothing wrong, he only didn't react when cop yelled at him, because he was wearing ear buds and listening to music, cop was not charged. this is just wrong...

Back to top Go down
Boliver T. Outcast

Boliver T. Outcast

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm not condoning this but the man turned around and was looking at the officer so he did hear him, with the Obammmmer and justice department dept.'s war on police officers and the things that have been going down in cities I would be more than skittish if I was in the officers situation.

BTW how is the murder and crime rate going in Hotlanta lately?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Ya , he did blow his ass away.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Boliver T. Outcast

Boliver T. Outcast

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:02 am

The Rest Of The Story.

Taylor, 20, and the two men he was with matched the descriptions of a 911 caller who said three men had "flashed" a gun. And Cruz saw them "making a scene" on their way to the 7-Eleven near 2100 S. State Street. Confronted by officers, the two men with Taylor held up their hands, while Taylor alone was "noncompliant."

Body-cam video shows that Taylor turned toward officers with his hands in his pants before hoisting his shirt — a gesture officers are trained to recognize as a possible weapon-draw. "Nothing that Mr. Taylor did assisted in de-escalating the situation," Gill said. "If anything, it escalated things."

Taylor's shooting was justified, Gill said, not because he posed an actual threat, but because Cruz reasonably perceived a threat. "Officer Cruz's belief that Dillon Taylor was armed with a gun and
intended to use it against the officers was reinforced by Dillon's actions and the acts of others," Gill wrote in a letter to Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank. "By the time Dillon drew his hands from his waistband, Officer Cruz's belief that Dillon was presenting a weapon [and ... would use the weapon against officers] was reasonable."MORE INFO
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:19 am

some cops are just to scared in a situation, kid didn't have a gun, so no real threat was there, cop was scared and shot him. cop had his gun out and aimed at the kid, there was no reason to shoot him until a weapon was seen even if he had one no way he could have even got it in his hand before being shot. that cop was a scared pussy and should be fired and prosecuted.
Back to top Go down
Boliver T. Outcast

Boliver T. Outcast

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:53 am

If you wait until the weapon is seen it may be the last thing you ever see, I gotta call your hand on this Gunny you are wrong and are looking at hindsight not trained reaction to threats.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 am

Your talking about a supposedly professionally trained officer up against a obvious un trained young civilian he aint wearing body armor and carrying a ar15 hell he wasn't carrying anything but a iPod So no he was not truly justified  in this situation, the guy was facing him both hands in plain veiw and the cop has his gun already on him, only a scared pussy shoots in that situation. Only thing that kid was guilty of is being stupid and not realizing that he should obey, bet he never thought that scared pussy would kill him. sorry but I have zero respect for cops who are not properly trained to handle situations as simple as this one was to end in a outcome that didn't leave the guy dead. If you deem this acceptable, then I hope you or any of your family never get confronted by a cop like this, bet you wouldn't be ok with it if it had been your son or grandson. wrong is wrong. Want to see how real cops act? look up guy carries ar15 in Hartsfield airport, here in Atlanta , he walked into the airport carrying his ar15 with a 100 round drum and nobody over reacted cause they new he was legal to carry in unrestricted parts of airports with his valid weapon carry permit. A cop like in the story would have killed him when he got out of his car, we don't need to justify fools like that cop we need to prosecute them and show all the other cops shit like that will not be tolerated. I guess you think the cop who shot the black man 8 times in the back for running from a traffic stop was justified.... except they did the right thing and charged him with murder.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:21 pm

guess a clown tied bolivar up and he cant post 729242
Back to top Go down
Boliver T. Outcast

Boliver T. Outcast

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:55 pm

You have your definition of what happened I have mine, I'm not going to try to change your mind and you will never change mine. So what would be the benefit of further discussion on this bad situation?
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm

gunny sorry but you are wrong. that is a good shoot. you can monday morning quarter back it to death. BUT

ACTION is faster than REACTION.  
do a few of drills with airsoft. i can pull from a holster and shoot you before you react to me pulling and shot even with a gun on me.  i would have never thought it ether but in training we done it and i got my ass killed. rest of my police academy class done the same.

in this case and 99% of all the others the news show the persons actions got them shot.

and you cant just go on what a video shows. video is 2D and most of the time only 90 to 110 deg view and most people can 170 deg view. pluss you have to take the totality of the circumstances into consideration. not just one thing that took place.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:38 pm

You tell him Bush , Put the old Bastard in his place..... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 am

Bush, i think knowing you that you would not have shot that kid unless you saw a gun. I just think a cop with bigger balls could have ended it different.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 pm

He ended it alright.... 46498 ......... Razz
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:45 pm

I doubt the dead guy feels like that lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:15 pm

GunRunner wrote:
I doubt the dead guy feels like that lol!

Well , if your going to have all them tattoo's and look like a thug , your going to get shot... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:41 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: very disturbing   very disturbing Empty

Back to top Go down

very disturbing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: