Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 Went and looked at a new XP Turbo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:30 pm


I went and looked over a new XP Turbo. I looked at all of them , The Blue one looks the best
over all of the three colors to me. It is a pretty well made buggy. You can see where they put a little extra
features in to it. I was comparing it side by side to a XP 1000 , You can see the differences.
Sets a little taller. The shocks are much bigger , so are the diffs and axles. Bolts and hard wear
on suspension is bigger. Brakes are way bigger. Components like shock mounts and brackets
look to be thought out better and most everything is more heavy duty.
If you know what your looking for , You can see where all the extra money is.
It looks like a pretty damn nice machine for sure... 431114

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:32 am

So why is it not in your garage yet? lol!

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

avatar

Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 45
Location : Brighton,tn.

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:48 pm

248474
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:12 pm


it would most likely be what i would go for with all of whats out there
when the time comes.... 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:40 am

when the time comes.... which is never looks like 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:42 pm


I will sooner or later.... 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber



Posts : 312
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 52
Location : Clinton,TN

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:13 am

ChrisC wrote:

I will sooner or later.... 248474
By the time you get one Chris,they will be supercharged electric powered. 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:43 am

729242 971386 took him nearly 4 years just to update his phone 85565

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber



Posts : 312
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 52
Location : Clinton,TN

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:35 pm

GunRunner wrote:
729242 971386 took him nearly 4 years just to update his phone 85565
Is he frugal or just a tight ass? 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:14 pm

aweisgarber wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

I will sooner or later.... 248474
By the time you get one Chris,they will be supercharged electric powered. 729242

You might be right Archie.... lol! I just hate to let go of that 25 grand.... Rolling Eyes
But i know there not going to get any cheaper.... 547228

I did the same thing with a Rhino back in 06 , I looked at them and said thats to damn much.
That was when they were $8000 , went back in 08 and they were $10000. Figured they wernt
going back to 8 so i bought one.... lol!
I guess the XP Turbo is the same way , it will only go up , not down.... No

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 am

Chris sprays wd-40 in his ass crack each morning so he can walk 729242 but he will spend 5 k on a toy drone to fly around his house lol!

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Chris sprays wd-40 in his ass crack each morning so he can walk 729242 but he will spend 5 k on a toy drone to fly around his house lol!

Thats a pot calling a kettle black.... Rolling Eyes
You are the tightest mother fucker in town..... fingers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber



Posts : 312
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 52
Location : Clinton,TN

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:48 am

ChrisC wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

I will sooner or later.... 248474
By the time you get one Chris,they will be supercharged electric powered. 729242

You might be right Archie.... lol!  I just hate to let go of that 25 grand.... Rolling Eyes
But i know there not going to get any cheaper.... 547228

I did the same thing with a Rhino back in 06 , I looked at them and said thats to damn much.
That was when they were $8000 , went back in 08 and they were $10000. Figured they wernt
going back to 8 so i bought one.... lol!
I guess the XP Turbo is the same way , it will only go up , not down.... No
I understand.I remember when a new loaded Silverado cost $6000.lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

aweisgarber wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

I will sooner or later.... 248474
By the time you get one Chris,they will be supercharged electric powered. 729242

You might be right Archie.... lol!  I just hate to let go of that 25 grand.... Rolling Eyes
But i know there not going to get any cheaper.... 547228

I did the same thing with a Rhino back in 06 , I looked at them and said thats to damn much.
That was when they were $8000 , went back in 08 and they were $10000. Figured they wernt
going back to 8 so i bought one.... lol!
I guess the XP Turbo is the same way , it will only go up , not down.... No
I understand.I remember when a new loaded Silverado cost $6000.lol

I do to... Now if you go buy one with the bells , if you ant got 40 or 50 k , You my as well
go home.... 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5208
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:57 am

ChrisC wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Chris sprays wd-40 in his ass crack each morning so he can walk 729242 but he will spend 5 k on a toy drone to fly around his house lol!

Thats a pot calling a kettle black.... Rolling Eyes
You are the tightest mother fucker in town..... fingers
you have to be tight when things get bad as they are now, if we get Hillary, you best get tight too cause we are all screwed

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:05 pm


I agree with you on that...... 431114 ..... Crying or Very sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Went and looked at a new XP Turbo   

Back to top Go down
 
Went and looked at a new XP Turbo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FS:CA:IHI turbo for 4ac
» S13 Complete SR20DET Blacktop Swap, GREDDY TD06 TURBO KIT!!
» 1983 Volvo 245 GLT TURBO RWD Shaggin Waggin
» 4AC turbo dyno
» WTT turbo Z31 for s-chassis

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: