HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
muddy-one

PostSubject: Doors   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm wanting to get some doors for my RZR. Trying to decide between the ITI and the Pro Armor doors. I'm gonna wait till after Pro Armor releases there trail doors before making up my mind.
What are ya'll thoughts on the two door set ups? Is one easier to get in and out of? Does one fit better than the other? And what about noise? Will one rattle less than the other?
I see that some of the Outcast group have the ITI doors. And I like the looks of them.
But most on RZR forum say the Pro Armor doors are the best out. With little to no rattle. That is a big plus.
Back to top Go down
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm

I like both of them....but I would check out the doors in the link below, you can customize the colors on them, which I like a lot!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If it was me, I would not get the iTi Doors,or the Pro Armor, as I would like my doors to match my plastics, that is why I suggested the ones above, you have all kinds to choose from. The Pro Armor ones are only available in silver or black, as also the iTi doors either have the graphics or bare aluminum, unless you would want them painted. Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for lots of doors.........hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 am

Check these out. I can hook you up with these , Pro Armor or ITI.

Back to top Go down
The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 am

I have the Pro Armor doors and love them!
Back to top Go down
JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:05 am

I have the Pro Armor as well, I have not seen the any other doors besides the Rath Racing doors. I am very happy with the ProArmor doors. You can get them in bare metal and have them powder coated to match your machine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 pm

smith700 wrote:
I like both of them....but I would check out the doors in the link below, you can customize the colors on them, which I like a lot!
If it was me, I would not get the iTi Doors,or the Pro Armor, as I would like my doors to match my plastics, that is why I suggested the ones above, you have all kinds to choose from. The Pro Armor ones are only available in silver or black, as also the iTi doors either have the graphics or bare aluminum, unless you would want them painted. Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for lots of doors.........hope this helps.
I checked out the FUTV doors. They don't have graphics match to the sunset red color.
Back to top Go down
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 pm

muddy-one, you could order their fighting red upper and the black lower on the doors, and when you get them, you could take the red off of it and have a darker (or lighter) red painted over it......... study
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 am

I have Pro-Armor also. My only complaint is the door skin does not cover the entire area, leaving a "gap" all the way around. I like the ones Clay put up the link for. I think they would keep more mud out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

One thing I wanted in a door is for it to be low cut so I can hang out the side easier and see whats going on when I am crawling. My doors are ugly as all get out but they are solid with no rattles and work well for me.

One thing that surprised the crap out of me is how well they slow water down from coming in the cab. Last ride I went through a mud hole that was a lot deeper than I thought. The water line came up near the top of my door on the outside but in the cab it only got to the bottom of my seat . The doors slowed the water down enough to give me time to get out before I got wet. I think if I had the doors with the gaps, I would have got soaked .
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doors   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 am

jerrzr wrote:
One thing I wanted in a door is for it to be low cut so I can hang out the side easier and see whats going on when I am crawling. My doors are ugly as all get out but they are solid with no rattles and work well for me.

One thing that surprised the crap out of me is how well they slow water down from coming in the cab. Last ride I went through a mud hole that was a lot deeper than I thought. The water line came up near the top of my door on the outside but in the cab it only got to the bottom of my seat . The doors slowed the water down enough to give me time to get out before I got wet. I think if I had the doors with the gaps, I would have got soaked .

Jerry , i am not sure thay make a door that would serve your needs.. Very Happy
I am thinking some 1/2 inch steel plate might hold up , but thats about it..... lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doors   

Back to top Go down

Doors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1