Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

We are moving right along

Go down 
+2
RZRS-EDGE
ChrisC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

We are moving right along Empty
PostSubject: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Glad you see new faces , We are moving right along.... cheers
in the next few days as more and more people find out about us.
We will discuss getting a ride together.... 431114

its time to hit the trails.... 182278
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: ride   We are moving right along EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 pm

971386 980928 935379
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Blow me!
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
C2turbo

C2turbo

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Chris where in Marietta are you I am off post oak trit there are about 8 of us in this area. Is anyone headed to windrock this weekend ? give me a hola 770 519 2666

L8tr Dave
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm

C2turbo wrote:
Chris where in Marietta are you I am off post oak trit there are about 8 of us in this area. Is anyone headed to windrock this weekend ? give me a hola 770 519 2666

L8tr Dave

Chris is in south marietta near smyrna, but im off sandy plains just around the corner from you. There are a bunch of us headed up to brimestone to ride friday the 26 and windrock sat. march 27 to meet up with big mike from rzr.net and show him around the trails, you guys are welcome, just check back and we will be posting where everyone will be meeting up. 431114 welcome to the forum, 23521

You would be in your element, big mike& badride with their turboed rzr's will be there.
Back to top Go down
C2turbo

C2turbo

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Yep we where going to go say hey on sat not sure if we will ride with the large group ( once you have a group that large it tends to slow down alot) but we will be riding with some of our buddies that live up there ( Jerry and Stacy from RZR forums)

I am glad you started a local board (southeast) we need a good place to plan local stuff if you guys need any fab work or dyno tuning let me know I can help out

Thanks David
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:19 pm

C2turbo wrote:
Yep we where going to go say hey on sat not sure if we will ride with the large group ( once you have a group that large it tends to slow down alot) but we will be riding with some of our buddies that live up there ( Jerry and Stacy from RZR forums)

I am glad you started a local board (southeast) we need a good place to plan local stuff if you guys need any fab work or dyno tuning let me know I can help out

Thanks David

black bart told me you lived close to us and had access to a dyno, yea its going to be a large group up there, big group rides can be a slow moving thing, just have to play it by ear and see what everyone wants to do. But for sure meet up with us if possible!
Back to top Go down
C2turbo

C2turbo

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm

we will b there me plus 3
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 am

C2turbo wrote:

L8tr Dave

Dave i am on Smyrna powder springs. Not sure where you are.
I am sure we are not to far.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are moving right along   We are moving right along Empty

Back to top Go down

We are moving right along
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: