HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm

This hasn't been advertized very well and I know this is a short notice, but here goes.

6/16 8:00am poker run
9:00-2:00 registration for events
3:00 pole bending followed by pole bending
Free guided ride at dusk
6/17 early guided ride
1:00 dirt drags
4:00 rock crawl (new, near the events area)
Free evening concert
Pre-register $40 for all events or $10 each
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tony's Toys and other vendors will be there.
The Can Am truck will have the Commander there so go try it out. There will be other vendors there also.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm

This is listed as a SXS jamboree, too bad they didnt promote this better, buts its still 2 weeks away so maybe some can make plans to go 431114

They have a few more listed for this year ,royal blue, one at brimestone and another at windrock maybe we can do one of those as a Southern RZR Riders event 431114

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by GunRunner on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't advertise this like they should. I was talking to Brent, the Coal Creek manager this morning and he reminded me about it. He said that they are going to use a rock bed in a draw near the camp ground like rattle rock (similar but much smaller rocks). I think Tony of Tony's Toys suggested it. I haven't seen it my self but Brent said it was VERY close to the campground. A friend of mine is the guide for the evening ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

A couple of years ago I ran into the "Get Your Mud on " crew videoing on trail three. They were a nice group of people. They said it would air on the outdoor channel in a few months but I never kept up with it...

I hope my RZR will be ready by then.... still waiting on my exit shocks from Zbroz Racing ; also just noticed I have a broken hub.

But if we dont get any rain around here, I dont think I'll be able to handle all the dust...
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Sounds like it will be a nice event..... 431114

badride

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 am

jerrzr wrote:
A couple of years ago I ran into the "Get Your Mud on " crew videoing on trail three. They were a nice group of people. They said it would air on the outdoor channel in a few months but I never kept up with it...

I hope my RZR will be ready by then.... still waiting on my exit shocks from Zbroz Racing ; also just noticed I have a broken hub.

But if we dont get any rain around here, I dont think I'll be able to handle all the dust...

I may have a hub. I can check tonight when I get to Windrock if you want me to. Just let me know if it is the front or back.
Back to top Go down
yellow660

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 am

Didn't know about the SxS jamboree going on but had already planned a ride that weekend to the Rock. Guess I'll be at the jamboree but not participating in any of the events.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 am

yellow660 wrote:
Didn't know about the SxS jamboree going on but had already planned a ride that weekend to the Rock. Guess I'll be at the jamboree but not participating in any of the events.

At least stop by and test drive the Can Am Commander. I hope I get time do drive it. I want to see for my self how it runs/handles. I don't plan to buy one, I am pretty happy with my RZR.

If you have questions about the event, please contact Steve Thomas at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 423-571-4602
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

The guys at Get Your Mud On sent me a slight schedule change for this coming weekend’s Side X Side Jamboree. The poker run has been moved from Friday Morning to Saturday morning starting at 8:00am. This will be a fund raiser for the Anderson County Rescue Squad so come out and give them support.

In addition to the poker run, there will be mud bogs, drag races and for Rock Crawl competition. There will be a bluegrass band playing Saturday night at the RV pavilion at Windrock Park.

Events will be at Windrock Park and the Vendor’s Area will be in the parking lot at the trail head.

Come be one of the first to demo the brand new Can-Am Commander. You can register on-line at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Might as well go to this web site, fill out the form, print out the waiver, fill it out and take it with you if you plan to go test drive the Commander. This should speed up the process.

If you have any questions, please contact the event coordinator, Steve Thomas at 423-714-4602.

For more information see attached event flier or go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

I sold a friend of mine an 800 Can Am motor that he put in a Rhino. He is going to be at Windrock Saturday morning to ride. I am trying to get him to enter the drag races. I think it should run pretty good. I am anxious to see how it runs against a stock RZR S. Also, I hope to see if the Can Am guys will enter the Commander!!!!!!!!!! Now that is the one I want to race. 971386
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17    

Back to top Go down

Get your Mud on TV SXS Jamboree Windrock 16-17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1