Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY Empty
PostSubject: RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY   RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:21 am

I have never done this before I guess because I have never see any one running for office that gave a crap about our sport. This is part of the email I received from Mike Bell who is running for the senate seat in the 9th destrict after I sent him an email about supporting OHV use on state land. I received about the same responce from Haslam who is running for govenor. If we could get both these guys in office Tennessee might actually have a chance to get an OHV trail system similar to Kentucky.

Roger,

I am a supporter of OHV riders. In fact this past year I sponsored an amendment to kill a Bredesen administration move to put a moratorium on any new trails on state lands. Below is a copy of the bill as amended. I was a co-sponsor.

I will work with you and the other groups to make sure Tennessee lands are available to OHV riders.

Call me if you have anymore questions. cell# 829-0058

Mike
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY   RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 am

good move Roger,
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY   RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Hell ya....... 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY   RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY Empty

Back to top Go down

RESIDENTS OF MCMINN,POLK,BRADLEY & MEIGS COUNTY
Page 1 of 1