Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FOX news dot  has amature video of off road tragety Empty
PostSubject: FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety   FOX news dot  has amature video of off road tragety EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:46 pm

that killed 8 sat.

This accident is a shame,first the operators should have keep the crowd back away from the action,and second , anyone over five should realize the danger of standing so close to the racing action..

What in the hell has happened to peoples logic,reason and common sense?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety   FOX news dot  has amature video of off road tragety EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm

People kept telling them to get off the track.
but thay did not listen ....... No
Back to top Go down
Performance

Performance

PostSubject: Re: FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety   FOX news dot  has amature video of off road tragety EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:31 am

I agree 100%. Where is common sense in this. Just look at how close the croud is and the media is basicaly blaming the racing. I even heard one girl that was near the crash say "something needed to change with a safe barrier". That may be ok, but if you are standing that close to a race coarse, you and yourself only can take responsiblity for injures caused by an accident. I mean, come on. These people are not only leaning out into the track, but also standing withing 5 feet of vehicles traveling over 100 mph. Common sense would tell me that isn't a safe place to be and I would be on a bank or something out of the way. As we all know, accidents happen with racing at anytime. It is a tragic event, but it's not the desert racing at fault. Barriers may help, but only so much. There has been a bunch of people hurt and killed in Mexico at the Baja 1000 and other events for the same reason. People are just to close. Common sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chromed88ss
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety   FOX news dot  has amature video of off road tragety EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:04 am

This is nothing new, they been letting people do this since the 60's, the promoters better have good insurance i already heard lawsuits are being filed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety   FOX news dot  has amature video of off road tragety Empty

Back to top Go down

FOX news dot has amature video of off road tragety
Page 1 of 1