Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Greenhorn

Go down 
+8
S
mason
Chuck B
Clayboy
ChrisC
GunRunner
muddy-one
Kyrenegade
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 am

Hello all,

New sxs owner. Just picked up a 2009 rzr. Been riding atv's mostly and usually ride Brimstone, Windrock or Natural Bridge area.

Friends with Badride/ Roger. I guess if you guys let Roger on here I'll be alright for sure Razz
Look forward to riding with everyone!
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am

Well, you started out good then it went to hell when you mentioned roger 729242 882779 yes you are very welcome 971386
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:27 am

23521 Glad you found us..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am

23521 85565 cheers
Back to top Go down
Chuck B

Chuck B

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
mason

mason

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm

85565 23521 cheers
Back to top Go down
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks everyone. Gonna try and make it to Natural Bridge in Lee county this weekend for the first ride. No skid plate other than stock so I guess I need to be careful from what I've read.
Back to top Go down
S

S

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

Kyrenegade wrote:
Thanks everyone. Gonna try and make it to Natural Bridge in Lee county this weekend for the first ride. No skid plate other than stock so I guess I need to be careful from what I've read.

It will hold up good enough. I just replaced my stock one after ChrisC jinxed it. It had thousands of miles on it.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 am

Big-R wrote:
Kyrenegade wrote:

It will hold up good enough. I just replaced my stock one after ChrisC jinxed it. It had thousands of miles on it.

You had to replace it , cause the guy that had if before you must of had some SAC.
I know you did not break it....... 780841
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Don't let him fool you. This is what he bought.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the EPA will have a contract out on him shortly. There won't be a tree or rock in the southeast safe now. 729242

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:09 pm

badride wrote:
Don't let him fool you. This is what he bought.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the EPA will have a contract out on him shortly. There won't be a tree or rock in the southeast safe now. 729242

Greenhorn 409795
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Welcome, Roger told me you had bought the Ultimate RZR, but he couldn't remember the town you lived in. What day this weekend are you riding the Slade/Nat. Bridge area.
Back to top Go down
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Big Ed wrote:
Welcome, Roger told me you had bought the Ultimate RZR, but he couldn't remember the town you lived in. What day this weekend are you riding the Slade/Nat. Bridge area.

I'll be down this Saturday. I'll park over at Rob's in peaceful valley. Got a friend on an atv coming too.
Back to top Go down
badride

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 am

Kyrenegade wrote:
Big Ed wrote:

I'll be down this Saturday. I'll park over at Rob's in peaceful valley. Got a friend on an atv coming too.

PLEASE GOD, make him ride behind you so he doesn't get ran over!!!!!!!!!!!!! 971386
Back to top Go down
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 am

Were gonna have to get Roger down here to ride some of these KY trails. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
badride

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

Kyrenegade wrote:
Were gonna have to get Roger down here to ride some of these KY trails. Twisted Evil

You must be standing on you head. It is UP there, not down there........jesus... this global warming is cooking your brain! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

badride wrote:
Kyrenegade wrote:

You must be standing on you head. It is UP there, not down there........jesus... this global warming is cooking your brain! lol!

Easy now my post was pre coffee.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
PHILxTHExPAIN

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 pm

23521 547228
Back to top Go down
badride

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:49 am

The way we ride the Renegades I can't imagine what will happen it the RZRs when we get together!
Back to top Go down
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 am

badride wrote:
The way we ride the Renegades I can't imagine what will happen it the RZRs when we get together!

No kidding. I just hope the rzr can take 1/2 the beating the Renegade has. Kinda hard to compare the two.

Been tuning on the rzr clutch and found out I need more weight. It's bumpin the rev limited about 40 ' out of the hole even on pavement. Wonder if the hardware store has the same washers?
Back to top Go down
badride

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 am

Kyrenegade wrote:
badride wrote:

No kidding. I just hope the rzr can take 1/2 the beating the Renegade has. Kinda hard to compare the two.

Been tuning on the rzr clutch and found out I need more weight. It's bumpin the rev limited about 40 ' out of the hole even on pavement. Wonder if the hardware store has the same washers?

One of the best rides I ever had was at Brimstone when you were there. It was a WFO hell bent race from the start of each trail to the end! And, the race back on the road was pretty interesting too. I wrecked for 50 yards but never hit any thing. But, I did a good job of cleaning out that ditch! And, I didn't let off the gas. I could hear you two guys right behind me and I knew if I let off you would pass me.

It is worth a shot. I have some extra weights out of my STM kit but I don't know if they will work. Call my cell tonight or tomorrow and give me the size if you don't find any.
Back to top Go down
Kyrenegade

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 am

badride wrote:
Kyrenegade wrote:
badride wrote:

One of the best rides I ever had was at Brimstone when you were there. It was a WFO hell bent race from the start of each trail to the end! And, the race back on the road was pretty interesting too. I wrecked for 50 yards but never hit any thing. But, I did a good job of cleaning out that ditch! And, I didn't let off the gas. I could hear you two guys right behind me and I knew if I let off you would pass me.

It is worth a shot. I have some extra weights out of my STM kit but I don't know if they will work. Call my cell tonight or tomorrow and give me the size if you don't find any.

That was an awesome ride. Only you get that lucky. I like the 40 mph handstand you did at brimstone whe we were doing Tokyo drift on trail 3. I'll never understand how you pull that crap off without coming off the machine.
Back to top Go down
badride

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 am

Kyrenegade wrote:
badride wrote:
Kyrenegade wrote:
badride wrote:

That was an awesome ride. Only you get that lucky. I like the 40 mph handstand you did at brimstone whe we were doing Tokyo drift on trail 3. I'll never understand how you pull that crap off without coming off the machine.

Yep, thats the one I was talking about. But seems like I do remember a Yamaha trying to fit between a couple of trees and not making it. 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greenhorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhorn   Greenhorn Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenhorn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: New users introduce your self-
Jump to: