Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: The Devil   The Devil EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Am I Going to have any friends other than Chris and David when I show up at Brime for the ride?

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1ckuXx64abc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1ckuXx64abc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
Back to top Go down

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Maybe its the Medical meth lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:39 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Am I Going to have any friends other than Chris and David when I show up at Brime for the ride?

Hell yea, dont sweat it we all like you in person 729242 BigR said he even gets a chubby when he see's you pull up 729242
Back to top Go down

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am

I hope that Hank saw a tunnel of light when he died when his heart was packed in ice. If not, then my wife T told me that Hank has nothing to worry about....somebody pleae tell me what that means...
Back to top Go down

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Jerry wrote:I hope that Hank saw a tunnel of light when he died when his heart was packed in ice. If not, then my wife T told me that Hank has nothing to worry about....somebody pleae tell me what that means...

That would be light at the end of the tunnel,and no I didn't see it,and no I cannot tell you what that means either,but I'll think about it.. 918999

Back to top Go down

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 pm

No need to think about it Hank. Teresa has held hands and been at the bedside of hundreds of people when they die. And most are alone with no family memberd there.. She sais that some people talk to people in the room that aren't there or that she cant see, some say they see a light, some scream that their feet are burning. Some just die with peace. And she has told me a few stories that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. affraid

She sais that you spread nothing but good in the world and you have nothing to worry about by not seeing a light...(????).. BOY YOU GOT HER FOOLED Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:13 pm

hot feet huh, sounds like what chrisc might feel lol! or might be indigestion from that long john slivers last meal 729242
Back to top Go down

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 pm

729242 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil   The Devil Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devil
Page 1 of 1