Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Dont you hate a Damn Thief?

Go down 
+5
Stealth
DoddS
ChrisC
mason
GunRunner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Dont you hate a Damn Thief? Empty
PostSubject: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Turned on the AC at my business today only to find some sorry ass thief's had vandalized 3 of our AC units ripping out the condensers and cutting out most of the copper wires and tubing madz 46498
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:10 pm

That Sux! A gun would be to easy on them. They need to suffer for doing that crap! 82366

Last edited by jerrzr on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 pm

hate to hear that gunny that shit is happening everywhere 46498 82366 x20001 thissux
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

I think thay needed a pug in the face...... 971386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm

People are getting more and more desperate everyday, plus the fact copper is at an all-time high .
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Nothing worse than a thief!!! My cousin John "Rocklobster" had his S stolen Saturday night 46498
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 pm

thissux
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

I heard thief's were stealing catalytic converters from cars at some motels in Nashville. Kill em all!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:30 pm

DoddS wrote:
Nothing worse than a thief!!! My cousin John "Rocklobster" had his S stolen Saturday night 46498

Dam that Sux Dodd.... 248474
I hope it was insured..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 am

jerrzr wrote:
That Sux! A gun would be to easy on them. They need to suffer for doing that crap! 82366

No idea what you mean by that, one in both knees and another in the hip hurts like hell! Wife always says I should be on the team that interrogate child rapists and terrorists. Code Pink would fall over dead if they new what I would do. My mom told me it would not get answers. I just said yeah, but at least I would have fun!

I have already had to shoot at two people (I mean fire a warning shot) while they were trying to steal my tractor. Sure hope the one in the lead has Shout. He was screaming so loud that the neighbors asked me what had happened that night (two rounds from the M4 will make you run fast). I have a ISP officer as a neighbor and he did not say a word (and I live in gun grabin IL).
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 am

Quote :
No idea what you mean by that

A gun would be too easy on them. Let me clarify:

A damn thief should be tied up so they cant move, their eye lids should be proped open with tooth picks and every eye lash should be plucked out one by one, then each tooth should be pulled out one by one with a handy pair of vice grips, and after that each and every finger and toe nail should pulled off. Moving along, each and every bone in their body should be broken starting with the smaller bones first and progressing to the larger ones which would be the femor being last....Oh , leave the spine entack to ensure they can still feel everything. And the worst part for the theif, if they be male, is to have Collinator and Nocerisdave take turns 156192 them since they are that way 729242 lol! 882779

A gun could never do that...Like I say a gun would be too easy on a thief!
Back to top Go down
fat boy

fat boy

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:20 am

My uncle has a car lot in Nashville and had 24 catalytic converters stolen out from under his cars,then they came back a couple of days later and got a few more. He ended up camping out in an old bus at he's lot for a few weeks ,but they never came back............yet.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 pm

I hate to hear that Gunny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate a Damn Thief?   Dont you hate a Damn Thief? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont you hate a Damn Thief?
Page 1 of 1