Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Windrock Map (south side)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Windrock Map (south side) Empty
PostSubject: Windrock Map (south side)   Windrock Map (south side) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 am

I've added a few other trails to this map in red and have tried to name off some of the play areas. I did coin "jerrys rutt" over on 23 Laughing But before I get too detailed with playing with the map using paint on the computer, I want to see if you guys can see it when I post it. I have a lot more trails to add to it and I might even throw in some of those cut thrus and some of those secrete doors lol!
let me know if you can make anything of it out... If not you can try saving the picture and open it up in paint to zoom it and add any trails that you know about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Windrock Map (south side) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windrock Map (south side)   Windrock Map (south side) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 am

Unlike most, I just like the plain maps like this old one. I don't care if the trail goes up or down hill. I hate the topo maps! I just want to know which way to turn and about how long it is and how can I make some good loops. I have the same map on my computer.

A few of us are riding 57 (and others) Saturday if anyone wants to go. 431114
Back to top Go down

Windrock Map (south side)
Page 1 of 1