Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Camping lots for sale at Brimstone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Camping lots for sale at Brimstone Empty
PostSubject: Camping lots for sale at Brimstone   Camping lots for sale at Brimstone EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 am

There are not many left so if you are interested you better jump on this. They are selling camping lots at Brimstone. The prices range from $5,900 to $6,900. Terms are $1000 down and $250/month at 8% int. The lot sizes range from .65 to 1.67 acres. The flyer says city water and septic approved. I am going to call the code inforcement officer in Scott county to verify access to city water/power, how the land is zoned and the restrictions. Ayers auction company 423-569-7922. I called them but they are not really up to speed on the details like they should be. That is why I am calling the code inforcement officer to verify the details.

You can Google the location. 4188 Brimstone Road, Robins Tn. 37852. They are not where I originally thought they were. They are located between trails 95 and 88 which is right in the middle of the Brimstone trails.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Camping lots for sale at Brimstone   Camping lots for sale at Brimstone EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 am

I got a email on this , prices go higher up to 8900.00 on some lots, couldn't figure out the map it was so small as to where these lots are located
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Camping lots for sale at Brimstone   Camping lots for sale at Brimstone EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

I think the $8900 lots are already sold. I edited my original post. You can Google the location. 4188 Brimstone Road, Robins Tn. 37852. They are not where I originally thought they were. They are located between trails 95 and 88 which is right in the middle of the Brimstone trails. There are also some lots for sale that have restrictions on the north east side close to Brimstone. They run from 16000 to 156000 6-60 acres.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Camping lots for sale at Brimstone   Camping lots for sale at Brimstone EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 pm

To bad they are not closer to the trailhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping lots for sale at Brimstone   Camping lots for sale at Brimstone Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping lots for sale at Brimstone
Page 1 of 1