Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Busted floor pan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Took the RZR for a ride on Rockwood mt. saturday hit a limb about the size of my arm right where the gusset for the rocker panel or side panel is welded to the frame,shot that sucker right up through my passanger side floor board..Took me and one of my riding friends to pull it out,one pulling the other stomping it back down..

I had just armor plated behind front wheel where I had heard most people were having limbs coming through,guess I didn't go under far enough..

BTY how much does the floor board cost? But on the good side my friend that owns a Rhino and for some reason hates RZR's so bad he will not even get near mine got stuck,and none of the other riders could pull him out with their 4 wheelers,I had to pull his ass out and make a few comments about his machines failure to perform,he said very little to me the rest of the ride...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:20 pm

ive pulled a few whinos out, they never like it lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Glad you didn't get stuck with a stick Hank..... 431114
Back to top Go down
smith700

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Watchit boys.......There's a Rhino in the house......but yes, I have had to be pulled out my a RZR once..... 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

smith700 wrote:
Watchit boys.......There's a Rhino in the house......but yes, I have had to be pulled out my a RZR once..... 729242
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it wont be the last time either..... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 am

Nothing against rhinos just saying the guys i pulled out would had rather been pulled out by anything but a rzr lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 am

"stick went up thru the passenger floorboard," so hank did you have the stock skid plate?
Back to top Go down

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah Gunny I did,but the way I hit the limb or stick, if a after market plate didn't come out to the edge of the side panel it would have came through anyway..

I had just plated the in side fender wells with ss steel just didn't go far enough,I have enough ss plate do do the area that took the damage..

Thanks Chris for the thought, I do not think it would have hurt me if it had come through the driver side, as soon as I hit it I hit the brakes,I thought by the sound it made I had ripped out a rear end or the trans.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busted floor pan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busted floor pan   Busted floor pan Empty

Back to top Go down

Busted floor pan
Page 1 of 1