Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Regular rzr tie rod from EMP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Regular rzr tie rod from EMP Empty
PostSubject: Regular rzr tie rod from EMP   Regular rzr tie rod from EMP EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:22 am

A couple of rides back I broke a tie rod but I had a spare. I still use the regular rzr tie rod except I use extensions on them since I went wider. I ordered one from EMP so I could have another one for a spare. The regular rzr tie rod is hollow and breaks easy, but the one I got from EMP is just like the stock one except it is solid and much stronger. The cost was $29 + shipping so if your in the market for a regular tie rod EMP is a good place to get one..

But now I have a dilemma.....I kinda like having the popcorn tie rods that break easy. I feel that they act like a fuse to help keep anything else from breaking during an impact and they are easy to replace out on the trail unlike a broken carrier or striped rack....But I really dont know, should I upgrade and use the EMP rods on the rzr and keep the hollow ones for spare or vice versa?
Back to top Go down

Regular rzr tie rod from EMP
Page 1 of 1