Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 New from TN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flanny



Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 49
Location : Lascassas, TN

PostSubject: New from TN   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

My name is Greg Flanagan, some of my friends call me "Flanny" for short. My wife Denise and I have a two year old lil one named Kaylee. All three of us are Crazy about our 2011 RZR4. Have met some awsome people while riding with SXS groups. I will be at Windrock on 26th and 27th. Look forward to meeting some more GREAT peeps.

Flanny
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Greg is a great guy. Eveyone give him a warm welcome.

PS.... I am the one that invited him on yawls ride......... I hope that was okay..... 729242
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
Flanny



Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 49
Location : Lascassas, TN

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks Big -R, Hope you can make it. The offer still stands. 679659 971386
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Flanny wrote:
Thanks Big -R, Hope you can make it. The offer still stands. 679659 971386

I will be at Brimstone this weekend......... If you get board come on out.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Flanny wrote:
My name is Greg Flanagan, some of my friends call me "Flanny" for short. My wife Denise and I have a two year old lil one named Kaylee. All three of us are Crazy about our 2011 RZR4. Have met some awsome people while riding with SXS groups. I will be at Windrock on 26th and 27th. Look forward to meeting some more GREAT peeps.

Flanny

23521 Welcome Greg....... cheers
Glad you joined us.
Ya Ronnie likes to ride with us cause we have SAC..... lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

avatar

Posts : 905
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 52
Location : Holladay, Tn

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 am

23521
Back to top Go down
badride



Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-03-15
Age : 61
Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 am

Big-R wrote:
Flanny wrote:
Thanks Big -R, Hope you can make it. The offer still stands. 679659 971386

I will be at Brimstone this weekend......... If you get board come on out.


23521 Glad you joined!

Big R, what time you riding Saturday?
Back to top Go down
blu-knight

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 46
Location : Berea, KY

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 am

23521 Greg. Look forward riding with you again soon. Did you get everything fixed on th RZR4 (bushings)?
Back to top Go down
mason

avatar

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 62
Location : austinville,va.

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:11 am

85565 23521
Back to top Go down
Flanny



Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-03
Age : 49
Location : Lascassas, TN

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 am

Hey Chad, Got it back yesterday. Went back with the stock bushings since it was still under warranty. When these go out will upgrade with Racer Tech. You going to make it to windrock?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:59 pm

23521
Back to top Go down
blu-knight

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 46
Location : Berea, KY

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Flanny wrote:
Hey Chad, Got it back yesterday. Went back with the stock bushings since it was still under warranty. When these go out will upgrade with Racer Tech. You going to make it to windrock?

I am not sure yet. I would like too but I have not committed to it yet. Hopefully I will know something by the end of next week.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 pm


Come on chad you know you want to come ride with us.... 547228
We have great rides..... cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
blu-knight

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 46
Location : Berea, KY

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Yes Chris you all do have great rides.... I just have to wait and see what things are going to unfold during thanksgiving weekend before I commit to coming. Hopefully by the end of next week and can give you an answer for sure.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6736
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm



I understand..... 431114

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
gimpy

avatar

Posts : 979
Join date : 2010-07-28
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:11 pm

blu-knight wrote:
Yes Chris you all do have great rides.... I just have to wait and see what things are going to unfold during thanksgiving weekend before I commit to coming. Hopefully by the end of next week and can give you an answer for sure.

You'll have time to poop out the turkey and ride with us!!!!
Back to top Go down
gimpy

avatar

Posts : 979
Join date : 2010-07-28
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome to this site too!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: New from TN   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 am

badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Flanny wrote:
Thanks Big -R, Hope you can make it. The offer still stands. 679659 971386

I will be at Brimstone this weekend......... If you get board come on out.


23521 Glad you joined!

Big R, what time you riding Saturday?

Sorry Roger, I just saw this post. I should have told you we were coming sooner. It was a great ride.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New from TN   

Back to top Go down
 
New from TN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: New users introduce your self-
Jump to: