Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Another guy from TN.

Go down 
+3
muddy-one
GunRunner
RLane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RLane

RLane

Another guy from TN. Empty
PostSubject: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 am

Looking forward to meet some new riders at Win Rock on Friday 11/26/10. Will be there for the week end. [left]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:14 am

23521 keep watching the upcoming ride topic for meeting place and time, some will be there Friday morning but most will come in friday afternoon or sat. morn, we plan to ride friday evening if the weather is good.
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 am

GunRunner wrote:
23521 keep watching the upcoming ride topic for meeting place and time, some will be there Friday morning but most will come in friday afternoon or sat. morn, we plan to ride friday evening if the weather is good.

keep watching the upcoming ride topic for meeting place and time, some will be there Friday morning but most will come in friday afternoon or sat. morn, we plan to ride friday evening PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw the weather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 am

badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

keep watching the upcoming ride topic for meeting place and time, some will be there Friday morning but most will come in friday afternoon or sat. morn, we plan to ride friday evening PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw the weather
971386 Roger! "if the weather is good" is just anotherway to say small SAC 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 pm

jerrzr wrote:
badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

971386 Roger! "if the weather is good" is just anotherway to say small SAC 729242

I agree, I thought for a minute I was on some other web site! Shocked
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Hey "SAC" is relative, mine may be smaller than yours but still way bigger than others 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 pm

729242 729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
RLane

RLane

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Thanks Guys for the info. Look foreward meeting evryone.

Quection for you guys. I am looking to up grade my stock supesion on my RZR to a 6" long travel. Who has the best bang for the bucks. SO FAR i'am around 2900.00 plus shocks
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 pm

23521 .......RLane

Glad you found us..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 am

RLane wrote:

Quection for you guys. I am looking to up grade my stock supesion on my RZR to a 6" long travel. Who has the best bang for the bucks. SO FAR i'am around 2900.00 plus shocks

Randy, the best bang for your buck is the +5 stock S suspension. You can get the whole thing for just under 3 grand. That is shocks and all.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/

PostSubject: Hey you guys   Another guy from TN. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 am

Its the former MS RedNeckRanger. Hope to see you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 am

RLane wrote:

I have a set of stock S shocks with progressive springs for $950.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 pm

RLane wrote:

Randy-Welcome to the site. Big R is right. He went with the Polaris long travel kit. Comes with everything. Gillelie just put that kit on 4 weeks ago or so. He loves his too. Others have tried other companies, like Mike Clark did, and hated it. It did not work as well or hold up as well. I say, learn at the expense of others, on what not to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another guy from TN.   Another guy from TN. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another guy from TN.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: New users introduce your self-
Jump to: