Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New rzr in the neighborhood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New rzr in the neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:05 pm

I think we will be adding another forum member to the windrock ride list.....but its been awhile since hes logged on here so he needs to login and claim his new S. Any other S is awesome but since this one is his, it's gay as hell.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jerrzr on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

ok Who's is it. Fess up....... 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 am

I'm sure it wont be too long before someone recognizes the "party garage" 729242
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: It's mine   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm

I got it yesterday. Old one for sale!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 pm

congrats, on the 2011, you need to cover the rear diff tube vent and the trans vent line, read this;
I found my rear diff and trans vent lines had some melting from the header, best check yours. It is where the two vents go threw a plastic hoop attached to the motor. I bought new ones at hardware for 2 bucks and going to run them threw a piece of heater hose to protect them. Also watch for melting caused by the header around the right motor cover latch are. I posted this info on rzr.net and almost every new 2011 owner is having this problem, polaris has issued a tbs bulletin saying to re-route the lines. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Jerry wrote:it's gay as

WHAT???? Does that mean he will never leave one of his buddies behind? You know like if he gets stuck or has a flat or something like that!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

boliver wrote:
Jerry wrote:it's gay as

WHAT???? Does that mean he will never leave one of his buddies behind? You know like if he gets stuck or has a flat or something like that!!!

No Hank, its just me messing with him . We pretty much grew up together and have logged a lot of riding time.We started riding quads together 25years ago and now it turns out that we ride rzrs and are next door neighbors..He would never leave you behind in the woods..... stranded that is....
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Congrats on the new RZR..... cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 am

Now jerry is that he would never leave your behind or he would never leave you behind lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am

Thats why we let him lead all the time...no one wants in front of him cause hes always on you a$$ 729242
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Thanks for tip Gunrunner ....... Fixed it
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
wildmanMG

wildmanMG

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Congrats on the new rzr Stacy, it looks awesome. Can't wait to ride with you guys again. Maybe I wont get a get a flat this time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 pm

729242 All jokeing aside,that is a very sharp looking RZR..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:29 am

Me and stacrzr are heading out in a few hours for his new s virgin voyage... What he is forgetting is that my old 08 rzr is now a little bit longer, a little bit wider and a little bit taller than his 2011 stock S.... All I can say is that I'm going to laugh at that sticker that sais "HO" 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:08 am

Don't laugh to loud Jerry. Very Happy
you may need that "HO" to pull you out of the woods.... 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 am

ChrisC wrote:
fingers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:50 am

jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
fingers

I know it stings..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:48 am

time to go riding see you guys later....hope I dont break anything..... nah just going to scout some trails out so we can make the best of the big ride! 971386
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:54 pm

we Wait for a report...... 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 pm

As of now the trails are in good shape 431114 Trail 21 is an awesome little trail right now. Near the end of it there is a pretty good hardcore rocky hill to climb. There are three ways to get to the top. To the right is very easy and to left is easy... And once again only my old 08 rzr was the only rzr able to make the harcore climb and I was able to laugh at that "HO" sticker on that new s... 780841
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 am

Good Deal..... 431114
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I did not want to do anything crazy with it, less than 4 miles on it at the time................ 194727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rzr in the neighborhood   New rzr in the neighborhood Empty

Back to top Go down

New rzr in the neighborhood
Page 1 of 1