Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

For this years Black Friday we are going to be offering 10% off all orders placed online at goracertech.com with the promo code listed below! This will include everything from roll cages, bumpers, nerf bars, chassis braces, and much more.The only items not included in the sale are items in the suspension category.

We will try our best to get everything out in time for Christmas. Some of the bigger orders like roll cages and arm kits we can't make any promises on, but we have almost everything in stock that's on our web site and ready to be powdercoated to your liking! The sale will begin Thursday at midnight and end Friday at midnight. So don't miss out on this offer and get your UTV ready for next year. Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving!

Use this code to get your deals!

BlackFriday
Back to top Go down
http://www.goracertech.com,www.spectrumUTV.com,www.spectrumsands
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks Tony....... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 am

Hey Tony, i read on rzr.net someone said you are changing the lift for the 2011 rzr, being i bought one 2 months ago for my 11, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 am

GunRunner wrote:
Hey Tony, i read on rzr.net someone said you are changing the lift for the 2011 rzr, being i bought one 2 months ago for my 11, whats up?

Yea we have found that on some newer 2011 RZRs they have a little longer shocks. The easiest way to find out if you have the longer shocks and need a different rear bracket is to lift it up so the wheels are off the ground, if you spin your wheels fine then your good if you feel them binding them we will have to get you the new brackets. This is something we just figured out and made it right. We have the new one being built right now and will be shipping all these new ones for all 2011 S models. If you have any other questions give me a call. Thanks
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:32 am

ok, i will check mine
Back to top Go down
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 am

Cool well just let me know what you find out and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:34 am

checked mine and no bind, so guess im good 431114
Back to top Go down
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Cool I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you. Like I said it only started happening like last week. But we figured it out and have made the appropriate changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!   Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale! Empty

Back to top Go down

Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!
Page 1 of 1