Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Here is something to think about

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Here is something to think about Empty
PostSubject: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

I was sitting here and thinking. and i just realized
in a year and hafe i have had my S , i have never been stuck.
I mean to the point where i could not get out under my own power.. Very Happy
I have never once used the winch. not one time. i pull the cable out every
ride and wash it and spool it back in. but never needed it.
i been up most the y trails at brimstone , and most of the rough trails
at Windrock. all under my own power.
When i had the Rhino , i got stuck a few times. and was winched
a few. but never in the S. course we know the S is like a spider.
but i have never really thought about it.
I am not a mud monger. and i try to stay out of mud up to the head lights.
I don't like it... Neutral
Any of you ever thought about how good your S go's though the rough stuff. Smile

Now watch now i said that. the very next ride i will get so stuck,
they will have to fly a helicopter in to get me out.... 729242

Chris... 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am

You are right Chris the RZR never ceases to amaze me even though I only have the regular RZR I have never been stuck, and have followed others to places I would not have dared treaded in the past..

Let's face it,the RZR's will go where you got SAC enough to take it..

PS--Or it could be the tires that help..Just saying..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 am

not surprising to me you've never been stuck, your a 679659 when it comes to mud holes 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

Quote :
even though I only have the regular RZR I have never been stuck

Now I dont know about that Hank...I seem to recall you getting stuck ontop of a hay bale once...It was the same ride you ripped off your rear fender and whenI had that hay bale string all wrapped up all in my brakes and axle.

That was one of the most uncomfortable rides I had ever been on... It started out bad by parking in someones yard that we didn't know because someone dont like paying for WR permit...and riding trails that were clearly maked closed.

Other than that, I've never seen you stuck...but a rzr shouldn't be riding over hay bales. Sorry to bring up a bad ride memory but it was because we had a very bad guide that day.. He should of had his 741456
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 pm

dang bunch of criminals sounds like 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:56 pm

It is hard to get stuck in a mud hole when you never go through one 729242 729242 729242 lol! 971386 729242 971386 lol!

Just kidding.

But that is why I don't have one on my 4 wheelers. I rarely need one. The last time I remember gettting pulled out was on trail 57 a few years ago. I just made a bad choice of paths through it. There was a tree down under the mud. The front wheels went over it but the back ones didn't. It only took a few turns of the wheels, because it was already sitting on the frame, till the wheels wouldn't hardly touch anything but mud. The next guy behind me took a different route and made it. Usually a couple of guys can get a 4 wheeler out of a bad place. But these side by sides weigh a lot more.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Ya , i don't care for the mudholes..... 971386
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Chris, how many miles do you have on the RZR?
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 pm

I ant sure i will have to look. ........ 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:35 am

Jerry I wasn't stuck,I was impaled on a big stick and jacked up,that is until the fender broke off.

Hell I was skeered being there,where we unloaded the people reminded me of the charactors in the movie deliverence,except they were not playing a bango...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 am

ChrisC wrote:

he cleans it so much, he resets the odometer to zero after every ride 729242
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

729242 Well I am sure it is not that many. If you put enough miles on one you will eventually need a winch. It took me about a thousand miles before I used mine.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

729242 Well I am sure it is not that many. If you put enough miles on one you will eventually need a winch. It took me about a thousand miles before I used mine.

you just happen to be at a 1000 when you ran out of talent..... 780841
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 am

boliver wrote:
Jerry I wasn't stuck,I was impaled on a big stick and jacked up,that is until the fender broke off.

Hell I was skeered being there,where we unloaded the people reminded me of the charactors in the movie deliverence,except they were not playing a bango...

729242 You aint a kidding! But I think the characters in deleverence made the people whoes place we parked at look like high society....
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:32 am

No Jerry it was my RZR impelled with a stiff pole,not me..So where did you have the video recorder hid? 729242 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 am

boliver wrote:
No Jerry it was my RZR impelled with a stiff pole,not me..So where did you have the video recorder hid? 729242 lol!

729242 729242 729242

And I'm with Chris when it comes to driving into deep mud "holes" ! NOWAY! lol!
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm

jerrzr wrote:
boliver wrote:

729242 You aint a kidding! But I think the characters in deleverence made the people whoes place we parked at look like high society....
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9gLN3QoN-q8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

630110 My moto: spank it, crank it, ride it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is something to think about   Here is something to think about Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is something to think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: