Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc

Go down 
+5
Flashgordon
bush
ChrisC
Triel
GunRunner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flashgordon

Flashgordon

Secret is out! here it is the new rzr  875cc  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc    Secret is out! here it is the new rzr  875cc  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm

I don't see why someone couldn't come out with some arched trailing arms that would give it some more clearance?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flashgordon19?feature=mhum
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc    Secret is out! here it is the new rzr  875cc  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:54 pm

I think it would mess up the geometry...... 248474
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc    Secret is out! here it is the new rzr  875cc  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:58 am

Flashgordon wrote:
I don't see why someone couldn't come out with some arched trailing arms that would give it some more clearance?

Thats what I was thinking---give them a "dog leg" design to give more clearance because the way they are now I think Roger said it best for how the xp may do around these parts.

Hey Roger, is the pipe you talking about the one at the beginning of Matt x video he just posted?
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc    Secret is out! here it is the new rzr  875cc  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 am

The pipe is on trail 35 I think. I don't have a map right now. Anyway, it is the trail on the other end of 25. But, there is another one even bigger on trail 11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc    Secret is out! here it is the new rzr  875cc  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret is out! here it is the new rzr 875cc
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: