Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor

Go down 
+8
stacrzr
muddy-one
RZRS-EDGE
mason
Stealth
gimpy
GunRunner
ChrisC
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Please welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our Newest Vendor.... cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There a great bunch of folks . they have the best deals around.
So when it comes time for parts , or that next Machine. You will know where to go... 431114
Just ask for Jeff Weir , He is the sales Manager ,tell him your a Southern RZR Rider and he will fix you up
on that New 900 RZR... or any other Polaris, Honda or John Deer product they also have a full parts and service department to help you. Located off exit 49 on I-75 in Athens Tennessee 971386

Last edited by ChrisC on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm

23521 Welcome Jeff and the staff! Guys if you need a Polaris, Honda or John deer Ritchie is the place to go for the best deals. They are off I 75 at exit 49 in Athens TN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm

23521 I've heard a lot of good things from you guys and as soon as Polaris fits my need, I'll have a big fat check waiting on you.. May turn out to be sooner than later, just got to wait and see. 431114
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

Welcome to our place
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Glad to see Ritchies on this forum. Thats where I bought my 2011 S LE last November...........
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm

stacrzr wrote:
Glad to see Ritchies on this forum. Thats where I bought my 2011 S LE last November...........

Ya there good folks to deal with..... 431114
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 am

Jeff sold me this 2011 S that I have. Nice people there.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:54 pm

posted on ritchies facebook page; Looks like they went fast!

Quote :
Ritchie Powersports Four RZR XP's have hit the lot. Only one remains ... but more on on the way! Be the first one of your friends to own the hottest vehicle on the market today!!
January 20 at 12:31pm ยท
Back to top Go down
keith walraven

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:59 pm

we have pickedup 3 new rzr at ritchie in last 2 mos jeff an tim are good to work with they will help you anyway they can they also have a good stock rzr an parts we went 100 miles to buy our rzr from them if they dont have it u dont need it 971386 thaks tim
Back to top Go down
LakeDude

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:40 am

Bought mine in Knoxville. One of the sales claims was if I broke down at Windrock they would come take care of me. Well on Thursday night before the jam the starter went out under warranty. Friday morning I called them they told me they didnt have anyone they could send up ,nor did they have a starter. I went down to the Vender area and talk to Tim with Richie, he sent a tech up to the campground to check it out, got me a starter brought up and put on. Saved my weekend.[code]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am

Richie is good folks. Bought my RZR from them..... 431114
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 am

LakeDude wrote:
Bought mine in Knoxville. One of the sales claims was if I broke down at Windrock they would come take care of me. Well on Thursday night before the jam the starter went out under warranty. Friday morning I called them they told me they didnt have anyone they could send up ,nor did they have a starter. I went down to the Vender area and talk to Tim with Richie, he sent a tech up to the campground to check it out, got me a starter brought up and put on. Saved my weekend.[code]
Thats awesome service!!!!
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 am

LakeDude wrote:

Tim used to work for Ultimate Motorsports in Knoxville before he went to Ritchie. I was in a hurry a few weeks ago and left my cell phone on the counter. I was already in Oliver Springs by the time I realized I had left it. Tim called me and said he had my phone and offered to meet me some where so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to back to Athens.

Josh, the parts guy at Ritchie is a really nice guy and very helpful also. You can tell if he isn't there if you need parts. Nobody knows that parts computer like he does! They need to clone him.

Jeff, the salesman there is great to deal with. He helped me with a lost MSO for a unit that they didn't even sell.

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Those guys are great, bought 2 machines from them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor   Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Ritchie Power Sports as our newest Vendor
Page 1 of 1