Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Polaris Winch Motor Parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ukistopps

ukistopps

Polaris Winch Motor Parts Empty
PostSubject: Polaris Winch Motor Parts   Polaris Winch Motor Parts EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Gentlemen,

I am in need of the small copper-like contact brushes located inside the base of the electric motor of a polaris winch. I have the 3500 lb winch and have somehow broke one of these little copper wedges that sets on springs. I somehow managed to strip the inner wire that attaches to the exiting screw (the terminal post). If anyone has any leftover components of one of these motors, I would greatly appreciate it. Or does anyone know where I can purchase these inner components without buying an entire motor?

Ant help would be appreciated.

Chad

Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Winch Motor Parts   Polaris Winch Motor Parts EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

polaris does not make winches so the winch is more than likely a warn so check with them.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Winch Motor Parts   Polaris Winch Motor Parts EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 am

bush wrote:
polaris does not make winches so the winch is more than likely a warn so check with them.

No warn doesnt do winches for polaris anymore. They now get a china made winch branded polaris, I bought one and the box said china right on the side. you might check with venom or one of the other china winch companies to see if their parts might work in it.
Back to top Go down
ukistopps

ukistopps

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Winch Motor Parts   Polaris Winch Motor Parts EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I will check my warranty. Its less than 6 months old. What are the warranties on those Polaris winches? Anyone know?

Chad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Winch Motor Parts   Polaris Winch Motor Parts EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm

If you have a elec.motor or starter repair shop in town check it out,lots of time they have small parts like that,that fits other motors..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Winch Motor Parts   Polaris Winch Motor Parts Empty

Back to top Go down

Polaris Winch Motor Parts
Page 1 of 1