Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Help with Steering Rack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Help with Steering Rack Empty
PostSubject: Help with Steering Rack   Help with Steering Rack EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm

I need a new steering rack and have decided to go with unisteers rackzilla over gear one. The question I need anwsered is that will a 09 "S" model steer box mount up to a 08 frame.

(My rzr is converted to the S width and my carriers are drilled out using 1/2" heims for the tie-rod ends. So when I'm trying to order this rack from a vendor I'm having a hard time in describing what I need..

If anybody can help me out , it will be much appreciated...It aint fun to spend $400 over the phone and not knowing whats going to show up.......
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: Help with Steering Rack   Help with Steering Rack EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 pm

I do believe that they use the same frame on the rzr and the rzr-s. 431114 50176
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Help with Steering Rack   Help with Steering Rack EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:45 pm

I found this on parts lookup if this helps; the 08 rack is used on these as well.

Year Product Model Assembly
2011 RGR RANGER RZR 800 EFI/EPS ALL OPTIONS STEERING, STEERING ASM. - R11VH76/VY76 ALL OPTIONS
2010 RGR RANGER RZR 800 EFI STEERING, STEERING ASM. - R10VH76 ALL OPTIONS/VY76AZ
2009 RGR RANGER RZR 800 EFI ALL OPTIONS STEERING, STEERING ASM. - R09VH76 ALL OPTIONS
2008 RGR RANGER RZR 800 EFI STEERING - R08VH76AD/AG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with Steering Rack   Help with Steering Rack EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 am

Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Help with Steering Rack   Help with Steering Rack EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Jerry, My RZR is a 09 and I have the S rack, bolted right up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Steering Rack   Help with Steering Rack Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Steering Rack
Page 1 of 1