Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

What is your plans for your Buggy

Go down 
+8
aweisgarber
badride
GunRunner
Hollon
RZR-S X 2
toradi2
rzrrider1
ChrisC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your plans for your Buggy   What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:08 pm

bush wrote:
as right now i think im going to set back and see how the new machines hold up and see what may be coming out. plus the way my luck has been going the last month or so i would get a new machine and it be in the shop after a week. i would love to get an XP but just hate to spend that much $$$ on one.
i want a new truck so i may end up fixing the trans in the S or just wait for it to go out and then fix it. scratch it would suck if it goes out on a big ride. but its been the same for a year and a half.

I promise if it breaks , I wont leave you in the woods.... lol!
if you buy a new Duramax , you wont be buying a Buggy for a while.
they ant cheep... 248474

to be honist with whats out there. if i needed a new machine today.
i would buy another S.... yes1
thats just me. I think they fit what we do best , only my opinion of course.. 431114
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: What is your plans for your Buggy   What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 am

GunRunner wrote:
Well its a shame to ruin such a beautiful sticker but you might get a 741456 by your "other" buddys if you kept it 729242
I have never heard a word out of anyone's mouth about my SRZRR sticker or t-shirt. 431114

Now, my WVSxSR t-shirt, that is a whole other story. That t-shirt turned out to be one of the best polishing rags I ever owned.
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: What is your plans for your Buggy   What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Well its a shame to ruin such a beautiful sticker but you might get a 741456 by your "other" buddys if you kept it 729242
I have never heard a word out of anyone's mouth about my SRZRR sticker or t-shirt. 431114

Now, my WVSxSR t-shirt, that is a whole other story. That t-shirt turned out to be one of the best polishing rags I ever owned.

affraid
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: What is your plans for your Buggy   What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

The reason for that is simple, Skullboy has SAC, and he would kick their ass 729242 What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 242705
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your plans for your Buggy   What is your plans for your Buggy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your plans for your Buggy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2