Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Sneak Peek

Go down 
+17
Nocerisdave
RZR_Joe
bush
blu-knight
Stealth
badride
AIRBORNE
Big-R
teddy
girdlerRZR
roadie
GunRunner
mason
muddy-one
ChrisC
Hollon
DoddS
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DoddS

DoddS

Sneak Peek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Not this one but my old one was. Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 pm

DoddS wrote:
Not this one but my old one was. Why?

Just curious if you have enough SAC to go where we go.? Lets plan a ride to run the 40 trails to 6 and up 39 over to 40 up 3, gravel to 24, 16, 18 for speed...You game? And23 for fun Besides, I need to test out all of my goodies! I want to see how my modified 08 compares to a pretty much stock XP before I buy one..
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:06 am

Honestly I don’t care if I ever go back to Windrock and ride. Brimstone's and hour and a half closer to me and I like it 100% better. But if you want to see how much SAC I’ve got. Bring your VAG up here to Ky and I'll give you a real test for you and your buggy 971386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 am

DoddS wrote:
Honestly I don’t care if I ever go back to Windrock and ride. Brimstone's and hour and a half closer to me and I like it 100% better. But if you want to see how much SAC I’ve got. Bring your VAG up here to Ky and I'll give you a real test for you and your buggy 971386

Brimestone aint got nothing when it comes to hardcore trails.. Suck it up Dodds, come do WR with me.. T15, Lil'l mule, schoolbus, little rattel rock, T39, T23.... Those 40 trails really aint chit. You do have a cute XP..I just want to see you put it to some good use so you can say it performs as well as it looks....Oh and the stair steps, well 729242
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 am

jerrzr wrote:
DoddS wrote:

Brimestone aint got nothing when it comes to hardcore trails.. Suck it up Dodds, come do WR with me.. T15, Lil'l mule, schoolbus, little rattel rock, T39, T23.... Those 40 trails really aint chit. You do have a cute XP..I just want to see you put it to some good use so you can say it performs as well as it looks....Oh and the stair steps, well 729242

dang you 2 . jerry i know dodds will follow you up any trails. dodds is one hell of a great guy and likes to ride the rough stuff.

32749 i like brimstone better than windrock. but love to ride at ether one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 am

bush wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
DoddS wrote:

dang you 2 . jerry i know dodds will follow you up any trails. dodds is one hell of a great guy and likes to ride the rough stuff.

32749 i like brimstone better than windrock. but love to ride at ether one.
316414 Thats what I like to hear, why dont you all plan to come here and lets plan a hardcore ride and include those trails I mentioned. 971386
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 am

I tell you what Jerry. Just about the time I think you are all right, you open your mouth. All those trails you mention, you must have made them because NO one else can make it through them.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 am

Big-R wrote:
I tell you what Jerry. Just about the time I think you are all right, you open your mouth. All those trails you mention, you must have made them because NO one else can make it through them.
What do you mean "no one else can make it thru them"? --They are not impossible.. Last time going up 39 I only had 3wheel drive (and I knew this to begin with) Only two places I had to have help.. we had to turn around cause stacrzr busted his motor casing ( runing stock skids) and we were only about 100yrds from the gravel. If My rig had all 4 wheels working at the time, it would have been a piece of cake.

I love riding with all of you out of towners but to be honest with you all , we cator to everybody to make sure they have a good time... Make a special trip and I will teach you how to run these "un doable" WR trails...seriously.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe

RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 am

We were just up there and you snubbed us 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 pm

GunRunner wrote:

No, I didn't. If you you remember I said I thought I saw you there and being as blind as I am I just shrugged it off as a mistake. Someone forgot to tell me you where going to be there....Remember?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm

882779 i remember
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
What do you mean "no one else can make it thru them"? --They are not impossible.. Last time going up 39 I only had 3wheel drive (and I knew this to begin with) Only two places I had to have help.. we had to turn around cause stacrzr busted his motor casing ( runing stock skids) and we were only about 100yrds from the gravel. If My rig had all 4 wheels working at the time, it would have been a piece of cake.

I love riding with all of you out of towners but to be honest with you all , we cator to everybody to make sure they have a good time... Make a special trip and I will teach you how to run these "un doable" WR trails...seriously.

Jerry, you missed my point. You act as if none of the guys on here can do those trails or are scared to do them.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Jerry, you missed my point. You act as if none of the guys on here can do those trails or are scared to do them.

Big R any point you try to make will not be recognized by a superior being who has 4 bachelor degrees and knows where all the secret doors are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Big R any point you try to make will not be recognized by a superior being who has 4 bachelor degrees and knows where all the secret doors are.

Dave, its not bragging if you can back it up. Oh, and I have more than just a handfull of BS.
Just for you, I swung around from the computer to snap a pic of my old school books, but I doubt you be able to read the words on them...
Sneak Peek - Page 2 100_7630
Sneak Peek - Page 2 100_7629
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 am

Sneak Peek - Page 2 Dontgivea-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:28 am

Nocerisdave wrote:

Well you gave enough "fuck" to make a comment about it. So why do you and Big-R waste your time with me...Why do you have a need to do so? Lets just see how much "fuck" you have in explaining that...
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 am

My comment was directed to Big R not you. Your question on why I waste my time on you is valid. You are right, your not worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
My comment was directed to Big R not you. Your question on why I waste my time on you is valid. You are right, your not worth it.
No! Your comment was directed at me by using Big-R as your vector and
No! The correct reason to why you waste your time on me is because of your hubris. 971386 Glad you got past it.

Apologies to DoddS for getting his thread off course. He truely has a cool XP-come spring I may just have to take him up on his offer and make it my virgin XP's first ride in KY since he wont come back here and ride with me..
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Sharp ride man
Back to top Go down
RZR-S-Cruzer

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:12 pm

729242 729242 729242 729242 729242
Nocerisdave wrote:

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am

Sneak Peek - Page 2 31187010 729242
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:42 am

Sorry about jackin your thread Dodd!
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 pm

No worries. I thing jerry just needed some attention 971386
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 am

GunRunner wrote:

Those are the trails we did awhile back when you were leading us right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek   Sneak Peek - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Members Rides-
Jump to: