Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat Empty
PostSubject: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 am

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1DNX3PXZQFw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1DNX3PXZQFw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/e51l5OUq2Is?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/e51l5OUq2Is?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

And this is what "dentless" said on the WC forumn:
First of all, the original poster is the buddy I was talking about that was camping with the Wildcat. He is being quite sarcastic with everything except the fact that the XP and turbo RZR in camp pretty much ate up the Wildcat. The turbo RZR is the one that passes them both in the video. The XP is stock except for the Elka shocks. He, and everyone else in camp, were very interested to see the new cat run. Unfortunately, they were all left a little disappointed. Gus, who is a member on here, was also in the group. He negotiated the dealer bringing out the Wildcat. As far as the jump video goes, my buddy had them jump side by side for a good video shot. It wasn't a race. My buddy also has lots of experience with UTVs, but no, he doesn't own a RZR. He said in driving the Wildcat up the hill, it just seemed to start to bog down when the other 2 just kept their speed. He said it seemed like it was struggling when cresting the hill while the other 2 were catching air. I am sure this has alot to do with the clutching in this thing. Honestly, as a faithful Arctic Cat buyer I am a little pissed. I am pissed that there are videos that show an XP beating a Wildcat in any way. AC had their chance to really hit a homerun with this Wildcat. And they chose to hit a triple and hope that someone bobbled the ball and they could score. They knew where the bar was set. They had XPs to test. They knew how fast they were, yet still decided to come up a little short. They entered the 'sport' market knowing that the 2 most important ingredients are power and suspension. They perfected one, and were ok settling for 2nd, or even 3rd best in the power department. I think that should make all of us faithfuls just a little upset. They had their chance to make the Wildcat quicker, faster and more powerful. To me, 1 HP, 1 MPH, or 1 second slower is coming up short. Like I said, they knew where they needed to be and decided that this was good enough. I am pissed that I feel like I need to spend $1250 for a clutch to make this thing run like they should have done! I'm still going to buy one, but I just feel like they passed up a golden opportunity here. And for the record, the original poster is trying to buy the one that the dealer had out there. He liked plenty of things about the Wildcat. He will have one with a turbo on it by the end of the year. I am not willing to make any excuses anymore for the power of the Wildcat. They should have done a little bit better. Period...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 pm

But not like this pussy cat---because this pussy shows authority! 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 pm

That is funny lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 pm

729242 729242
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 pm

that is really disappointing.
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 am

A Nissan Frontier can help the Wildcat over the dune. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat   The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat Empty

Back to top Go down

The wild cat is somewhat of a "pussy" cat
Page 1 of 1