Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Whitney Houston Died today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Whitney Houston Died today Empty
PostSubject: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Damn , i just seen Whitney Houston Died today at 48.
I guess all the Drug crap finally caught up with her after all these years.
Way to damn young to go.
Its a shame to. unlike most singers today , she really could sing.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

So Sad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

Just discovered that Whitney covered one of Dolly Partens songs. I think Whitney did a better job than Dolly......

Before I was born, I've been told that Dolly use to play with one of my ants in my parents front yard when she was about 5......All I rememember is that Mr.Partens cows drowning in the field across the road when it flooded-apparently he was Dollys uncle..a ginger kid...????

Anyway-A tribute to Whitney:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Whitney's most famous song, was written by Dolly, they tried to buy the rights from dolly for the movie the bodyguard but dumb old country girl Dolly wouldn't sell, 729242 this was what Dolly said in a interview, also it made her millions of dollars in royalties way more than what they offered her for it, not so dumb afterall 971386 Whitney had lost most of her singing talent to drugs, she cancelled her last tour when the crowd in London booed her off the stage. 48, once worth millions, crack addict, sad end to a once wonderful singer madz
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Dolly said in an interview when she sang ( I will always love you. ) She went to the bank.
She said when Whitney sang it , she said , I bought the Bank..... 971386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 am

GunRunner wrote:
Whitney's most famous song, was written by Dolly, they tried to buy the rights from dolly for the movie the bodyguard but dumb old country girl Dolly wouldn't sell, 729242 this was what Dolly said in a interview, also it made her millions of dollars in royalties way more than what they offered her for it, not so dumb afterall 971386 Whitney had lost most of her singing talent to drugs, she cancelled her last tour when the crowd in London booed her off the stage. 48, once worth millions, crack addict, sad end to a once wonderful singer madz

Good history. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Died today   Whitney Houston Died today Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston Died today
Page 1 of 1