Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Nascar outlaws Dixie flag

Go down 
+6
GunRunner
JodyT
Hollon
mason
badride
ChrisC
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Nascar outlaws Dixie flag Empty
PostSubject: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 am

I just read Nascar is outlawing the Rebel flags or any reference to it at all
nascar events now. Holy Shit. did they forget where they came from or what... Rolling Eyes
Everyone is to worried about being politically correct..... Evil or Very Mad
The world is going to shit.... madz

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wz3dRLycdhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 am

Screw nascar!!!!!!!!!!!! They can go to hell as far as I am concerned. I will NEVER even watch another race much less give them an of my money.

I will fly mine when and where I want. My ancestors fought for the Confederacy and I am proud of it. It looks like we need another war myself. The government is doing the same thing they did to start the civil war in the first place. They are trying to tell the states what they can and can not do.
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:39 am

NASCAR sucks any way the way they have made racing any more not fun to watch like it was in past to much money talking any more whacky21 82366 779611 x20001 x20001 x20001 bididia thissux
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:48 am

NASCAR Bans The 'General Lee' From Phoenix Race Due To Confederate Flag
by Jeff Gluck • Feb 17, 2012 1:01 PM EST

Last month, PGA golfer Bubba Watson purchased his dream car – the famed "General Lee" of Dukes of Hazzard fame – for $110,000 at the Barrett-Jackson automobile auction.

Phoenix International Raceway officials then invited Watson -- a close friend of NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin -- to be an honorary race official and take a lap in his new ride prior to the upcoming Sprint Cup Series race at the track.

But NASCAR caught wind of the arrangement this week and nixed the whole idea on grounds the car could be considered offensive.

The General Lee, which was driven by the Duke boys in the early 1980s TV series, is named for Confederate general Robert E. Lee and has a Confederate flag on the roof.

While that may have been acceptable in the old NASCAR, the new NASCAR is much more image-conscious and doesn't want to exclude any of its fans.

NASCAR's view is having the General Lee parade around the track before one of its races could be construed as condoning a symbol of racism.

Watson's view, though, is pure disappointment:

Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 am

I use to watch NASCAR all the time, then I bought a RZR and found out it sucks to be stuck in front of a TV when I could be riding somewhere. maybe the NAACP will sponsor nascar . go ahead guys piss off the southern boys and see how long your little race world lasts. remember who brought ya to the dance!!
Back to top Go down
JodyT

JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:46 am

I guess I have watched my last Nascar Race...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 am

I stopped watching when they let Japanese cars compete madz
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Nascar can Kiss Southern RZR riders Ass........ 971386

Nascar--------> 164897 <-------- Our Ass....... 729242
Back to top Go down
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

GunRunner wrote:
I stopped watching when they let Japanese cars compete madz

Next time I pay you for a T-shirt, I will make sure it is YEN! 971386 971386
Back to top Go down
southernkyrzr4

southernkyrzr4

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Bet ya can still see em flyin at a sat.night dirt track race where i'd rather be ! 971386
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm

What Japanese cars? The only car represented in NASCAR that is built in the USA is the Toyota Camry. The others are built in Canada and Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nascar outlaws Dixie flag   Nascar outlaws Dixie flag Empty

Back to top Go down

Nascar outlaws Dixie flag
Page 1 of 1