Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Oliver Springs, TN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oliver Springs, TN Empty
PostSubject: Oliver Springs, TN   Oliver Springs, TN EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 am

Here are some tips on how to fit in with Oliver Springs, TN locals.

1. Oliver Springs is pronounced as: "All-ver-springs"
2.WinDrock is pronounced as : "Winrock"
3. The color is purple and gold home of the bobcats.
4. You must be a die hard UT fan no matter what the sport and no matter how bad the do, they still did good.
5. Here is a strange one-- If you mention Coalcreek to most of the locals that live here they have no idea what you are talking about---It just always been Windrock Mt.
6. Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki have always been the best and Polaris has always sucked! The RZR is starting to turn the crowd around.
7. To the older generation just mention Aint Hannah and you will get an ear full of stories. She was a witch that lived on the Mt at the same time my grandparents did. I'm still scared to death to ride to her old home place. In the middle of nowhere, no trail no nothing, just a chimney flue standing--very erie affraid
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Oliver Springs, TN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Springs, TN   Oliver Springs, TN EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Good to know 431114 I live in Ga. but my dad and his kinfolks are from Etowah, Athens and Riceville TN. Its always felt like going home when im up there.
Back to top Go down

Oliver Springs, TN
Page 1 of 1