HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Who needs twisted stitch Seats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C2turbo

C2turbo

Who needs twisted stitch Seats Empty
PostSubject: Who needs twisted stitch Seats   Who needs twisted stitch Seats EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 pm

just wanted to let everyone know my shop is now a Dealer for Twisted Stitch Seats for our first order we will be getting a pallet of seats shipped ( 6 pairs ) we have 3 sets preordered already so if anyone wants a set I will cut you a smokin deal for members of Southern RZR Riders only. I would prefer local pickup but am flexable
PM me for prices and info. I can still cut you a good deal after the order but for theses 3 or 4 sets you won't be able to find a deal like this any where. We are also a dealer for Factory UTV / Mcx turbo / and many others so if you guys need anything I can hook you up.

Thanks David
Back to top Go down
C2turbo

C2turbo

Who needs twisted stitch Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs twisted stitch Seats   Who needs twisted stitch Seats EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks for the responses (Pm's) I am closing the orders for this shipment but will do another one in a few weeks those that PM me you are on the list for this order ...

Thanks Again
David

I will try and post picitures of all the diffrent seats when they come in and we will have some for people to try out
Back to top Go down

Who needs twisted stitch Seats
Page 1 of 1