Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigmike

bigmike

Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th Empty
PostSubject: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Royal Blue Rangers Atv Club are having our annual Toys For Tots Off Road Ride on Sept.29. Rides will begin shortly after registration begins. Will ride to early afternoon then back to the campground for food (included with entry) then there will be an evening ride after the meal and raffles are complete. 100% of all money raised goes to the Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots.

Please see the event flyer in the link above or just post if you have any question.

Many of us will be at the campground from Friday evening thru Sunday evening so there will be rides all weekend.
Back to top Go down
bigmike

bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 am

Getting closer! We have gotten a box of goodies from Fishers ATV World , also donations from Mtn. Motorsports and many other local businesses for the raffle!
Back to top Go down
BigEsXP

BigEsXP

PostSubject: Re: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm

My wife and I are planing on going. Hope to meet some of you out there.
Back to top Go down
bigmike

bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Awesome! I'm probably gonna leave out with the first group around 8:30 to 9ish, gonna hit a few trails on the west side before lunch. Look me up when ya get there!
Back to top Go down
BigEsXP

BigEsXP

PostSubject: Re: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

bigmike wrote:
Awesome! I'm probably gonna leave out with the first group around 8:30 to 9ish, gonna hit a few trails on the west side before lunch. Look me up when ya get there!
I'm going try and get there around 7- 7:30 see you there
Back to top Go down
bigmike

bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am

We had a great turnout,Raised $3,450 for the toys for tots! There was rides, food, auction, raffles and a band. Raffles had a little bit of everything, 303 British rifle, Midland high def trail camera, Polaris winch, Ogio luggage bags, many tool kits, slime kits etc!

This was our 4 annual tft ride and it keeps getting better each year.

BigE, was great to meet you all and hopefully get some more riding in soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th   Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th Empty

Back to top Go down

Annual Toys for Tots Off-road Ride Sept.29th
Page 1 of 1