Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Any good trails at brimestone?

Go down 
+6
badride
TNDan
muddy-one
Hollon
GunRunner
poolboy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
poolboy

poolboy

Any good trails at brimestone? Empty
PostSubject: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Rode there agian this weekend for my second time an was not impesed at all! could not find any tough trails like coal creek has? Any body ride here alot that knows the place might could point some fingers for the next ride there?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:26 pm

You need to buy a map at the office, brimstone has many more red trails than coal creek, any trail with red numbers are rough, and if you want rougher try the ones that end in a Y, like 75Y, and others, these will make your ass pucker even if your really hard core. 971386
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

GunRunner wrote:
You need to buy a map at the office, brimstone has many more red trails than coal creek, any trail with red numbers are rough, and if you want rougher try the ones that end in a Y, like 75Y, and others, these will make your ass pucker even if your really hard core. 971386

Ditto Any good trails at brimestone? 242705
Back to top Go down
poolboy

poolboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:44 pm

39 40 at coal creek is fun to me. I have dans maps on gps could never find 75 y. An 23 at coal creek is hell also didnt get to finish cause of a broke rear arm on a buddys rig
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm

75 Y is about as far back as you can get on the park. 49y and 87y are getting perty tough too.
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 pm

poolboy wrote:
39 40 at coal creek is fun to me. I have dans maps on gps could never find 75 y. An 23 at coal creek is hell also didnt get to finish cause of a broke rear arm on a buddys rig
I never done 75Y... and I never got data on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 am

TNDan wrote:
poolboy wrote:
I never done 75Y... and I never got data on it.

Not surprised, a good many who try 75y end up in a mangled mess 971386
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 am

I think Brimstone has some really good trails. I agree, the "Y" trails are pretty intense. A few years ago I used to ride my 4 wheeler up all of them. Heck, I rode up 75Y in the dark but not anymore, they are a lot worse than they used to be. You couldn't pay me to take a 4 wheeler up it in the dark now. One mistake and it's over.
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 am

75y isn't on any gps maps due to everytime somebody tries to map it they roll over destroy their machine and loose the gps unit. Just kidding but it's a bad one.
Back to top Go down
poolboy

poolboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:53 pm

I'm ready to go back an hit that trail! The red bud boys have never been on it!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Hollon wrote:
75y isn't on any gps maps due to everytime somebody tries to map it they roll over destroy their machine and loose the gps unit. Just kidding but it's a bad one.

your right Hollon....... 729242
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe

RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

poolboy wrote:
I'm ready to go back an hit that trail! The red bud boys have never been on it!!!

Don't say you weren't warned 971386
Back to top Go down
poolboy

poolboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm

If it's anything like 87y I'll run it in reverse.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe

RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 pm

poolboy wrote:
If it's anything like 87y I'll run it in reverse.

Once....only once 729242
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:22 pm

One of it's many victims.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W59axX6qQHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am

Yes Ron , that was a bad one..... affraid
Back to top Go down
poolboy

poolboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:26 am

He had one major factor that could have caused this.... He wasn't on an Rzr!!! An a little experience goes a long way also. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:17 pm

One of the best riders i know on one of the best RZRs ive seen had it bite him, had the tree not stopped him he might not be with us now.you best be real careful if you try it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 pm

I've found that the mountain doesn't care about your experience... it will bite you... it's not a question of IF, but WHEN...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
poolboy

poolboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Very true Dan. yea i've had some close calls. That hill the rihno rolled on what did he hit to bring the front tires up?
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm

In that spot that he rolled, you have to make a slight turn to the left and he hit the tree with his tire, thats what rolled him back...I think that was what i was told by someone who was there...i know you have a slight turn there because thats how i did it...but i didnt do the last big hill on 75y, way too steep for me....44y, 87y, and now 72y are good trails, no rock crawling but steep shit...if you like it rough, head south down trail 1 past 30 and go up trail 14 in the WMA, if you make it up, go on and hit 18 to 17 and ride 17. If you have Dans maps you can find them.
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 am

go get ya some poolboy. several members on the forum are looking for spare parts. keep us posted as to whats left.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 am

poolboy wrote:
Very true Dan. yea i've had some close calls. That hill the rihno rolled on what did he hit to bring the front tires up?

Not very important but that video was a teryx eating it not a rhino.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe

RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Hollon wrote:
go get ya some poolboy. several members on the forum are looking for spare parts. keep us posted as to whats left.

Back to top Go down
poolboy

poolboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Hollon did 75y eat yours? An are you to scared to go back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good trails at brimestone?   Any good trails at brimestone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any good trails at brimestone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next