Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

How to save $100. on RZR Bushings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
supe

supe

How to save $100. on RZR Bushings  Empty
PostSubject: How to save $100. on RZR Bushings    How to save $100. on RZR Bushings  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:02 am

Hi Everyone and thanks for the welcome to Super Daves from everyone.

Alot of you are geting ready to replace those worn out squeeky bushings with my SuperTuff ones. Now is the time to save some $$$ I am going to do a sale for You on the SuperTuff bushing kits . If you get a complete set with shocks you get $100.00 off or most single kits are $30.00 off . That makes some of my kits lower cost than the OEM crap. We make these kits right here . They are precesion made using all high quality American made steel and bushing material used in artificial hips.

Please pass this sale info along to anyone thinking about rebushing . I dont know how long the sale will go. check it out at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Supe
Back to top Go down
http://www.superdaves.com
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: How to save $100. on RZR Bushings    How to save $100. on RZR Bushings  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Any current discounts??.......the prices shown on your link are the same as ebay
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: How to save $100. on RZR Bushings    How to save $100. on RZR Bushings  EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:12 pm

edge, call them up and tell them your a member and ask for a better price
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: How to save $100. on RZR Bushings    How to save $100. on RZR Bushings  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to save $100. on RZR Bushings    How to save $100. on RZR Bushings  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to save $100. on RZR Bushings
Page 1 of 1