Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Say goodbye to Tmalen

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
GunRunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Say goodbye to Tmalen Empty
PostSubject: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:01 am

Well its time for Tmalen who is really just Jerrzr to leave, we let him stay to have some fun but its time he learns he is not near as smart as the thinks he is. Please tell him how you really feel about him here and dont hold back 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 am

He knew we was going to have to send him on his way..... lol!
Someday he will get the message..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 am

What a piece of work. We have been watching him closely on the Windrock ATV Forum and I guess he knows he better not step over the line on that forum. Howard and Vicki's Nephew!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 am

Rooster wrote:
What a piece of work. We have been watching him closely on the Windrock ATV Forum and I guess he knows he better not step over the line on that forum. Howard and Vicki's Nephew!!!!!!

Rooster , you will eventually have to Ban him. He gets band from every forum he has ever been on...... yes1
We gave him so many chances , but he just would never act right..... No
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 am

didn't learn his lesson some people don't take a hint 529787 741456
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am

Jerry is a nice guy in person. He actually goes out of his way to be nice to people. He was the first one who offered to show me around Windrock, and hooked me up with Brenda at the Windmill Inn. For whatever reason, he likes to get in front of a computer and push people's buttons.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:28 pm

seweljj wrote:
Jerry is a nice guy in person. He actually goes out of his way to be nice to people. He was the first one who offered to show me around Windrock, and hooked me up with Brenda at the Windmill Inn. For whatever reason, he likes to get in front of a computer and push people's buttons.

No jerry is really not a nice person, he is just a real good actor, reminds me of Eddie Haskel from leave it to beaver show of the 60's. He now has threatened the forum with some kind of attacks, here is what he sent me over on windrock atvs site; The scary part of this is him actually teaching people 729242 Oh Rooster, he sent you and the windrock atv site a little threat too.
Quote :
Next experiment.
Hey Dave, I know your a good sport and I fully understand the image that you have to project on your site. I have decided to use the southernrzrriders as the platform for a good group study. Next semester I am teaching a few night classes and preferably with your permission (although not needed) would like to use your club as a teaching tool. I have struggled with the idea of even letting you know about it because it risks the integrity of the study but I thought I would be the nice guy that I really am and let you know about it--not even my close rzr buddys will know.

Glad to see that at least you put in a level of control for the registeration process. Rolling Eyes

However, the students (from about 50) that I choose to participate will all be from off site computers with valid but differing email addresses....Part of the fun part will be watching how well you choose real true registeries from those in this study... I will drop them a letter grade if they cant get past the first step Laughing

I am going to show you what even an undergrad can do and those that dont even know crap about a rzr to boot.. (I will give them copys of notes to bring them up too speed)

All of the forums terms of aggreement will be followed.

I look forward to a new and exciting year--especially on the southernrzrriders forum.

And Happy Holidays to you and your family too.

--You can copy and paste this to rooster if you like because I dont think he would want me to include windrock atv club in this study too.

Last edited by jerrzr1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GunRunner on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JodyT

JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:43 pm

^^^Childish!^^^

I wouldn't expect anything less from him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 pm

yes he's got some real mental issues, to bad because this will blow back on him and his relatives who run the windmill inn, nobody would want to stay there with his nutty ass around. People this unstable are the kinds you read about who go nuts and shoot people. Id say his previous warning for our members to stay away from him might be a good thing to do. 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 pm

He is no concern of mine. I only work for Coal Creek don't own it. I don't control the Website for the Windrock ATV Club either.

I didn't even have a clue that Tmalen was him until today. I am sure you guys knew it from the git-go.

What about your new user DAMAGE, is that Jerry now!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:04 pm

I don't think Damage is Jerry.... 248474
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm

if enough fingers are broken it becomes difficult to type....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Rooster wrote:
He is no concern of mine. I only work for Coal Creek don't own it. I don't control the Website for the Windrock ATV Club either.

I didn't even have a clue that Tmalen was him until today. I am sure you guys knew it from the git-go.

What about your new user DAMAGE, is that Jerry now!

Rooster , you got enough pull , just ask them to ban him , they will..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to Tmalen   Say goodbye to Tmalen Empty

Back to top Go down

Say goodbye to Tmalen
Page 1 of 1