Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stacrzr

stacrzr

Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) Empty
PostSubject: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 am

What's up with Polaris Utilmate Motorsports? They go out of business or something? Been trying to get parts from them over a week. They say there closed for inventory. This being Christmas, you would think they should be open.
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:12 am

A friend of mine said he went in there a couple of weeks ago and it really looked bare inside.
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 am

I heard Ultimate was going out of business.

Ritchie has opened a store in Maryville to compliment his Athens store. Then there is Tommy's at I75, exit 122, in Clinton.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
rzr78

rzr78

PostSubject: Re: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm

thats what i heard they where closing down they where alittle bit pricey on there stuff ritchies had them beat on there machines as far as tommys gos i would let them touch my stuff had my rzr fixed there 1800 buck and didt fix it took it to ultimate and 2200 later needed a new crank they over looked the whole thing but mr tommy is a good person just there service sucks
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Tommy has a sorry mechanic... and also has the best around in Paul Day, Sr. Paul is the only one I will let touch anything I got.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm not surprised they are going out of business though I liked the parts people fine I wouldn't buy anything from their sales people.

Great to hear Ritchies is closer.

I've been to Tommy's for some parts. They were great to deal with but it's quite a drive for me. Maryville isn't much better. Ultimate was just convenient for parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)   Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville) Empty

Back to top Go down

Utilmate Motorsports (Knoxville)
Page 1 of 1