Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn

Go down 
+5
rzrrider1
mason
GunRunner
ChrisC
Rancor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rancor

New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Hello all,

Grew up racing Quads, Dirtbikes, and anything that i could go fast on. I got out of the atv game for awhile got back into it with alot of our friends that do rock crawling with Jeeps and trucks they build but that was not the route i wanted to go.

I just sold my 2012 Can Am XMR because we ride alot at Windrock and always caught up with people we met along the trails in RZR and the women was jealous of the ride and sip....... So we had one little tip ont he XMR , and now we are VERY proud owners of the 2013 900 RZR Stealth LE. Just took her saying i could get it, and that was it. lol!

Stock atm, but i have a Custom cage i am buying from someone tom, and then going to get sandblasted/repainted when i find a place to get it done at around here. Oh and order my speakers in already! There will be alot of addons along the road i am sure of.

I am very excited to get this thing out, i believe our first ride will be at Bryants Cove March 16th.

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Rancor....... 23521
Glad you found us..... cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 pm

85565 23521
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:37 pm

23521 395826 New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  242705
Back to top Go down
yellow660

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Welcome!

I have family in Shelbyville. 85565
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Welcome to the site 23521
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am

Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 am

Welcome to the site and the RZR world. You aren't too far away from me. Look forward to meeting you soon.
Back to top Go down
Rancor

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:57 am

thanks for all the warm welcomes! Yeah once we get this new baby (7 weeks) under wraps, and understand how these things work again we will be riding hard and high hopes to meet you all and ride.

We have two daughter already 10 and 12.... That was along time ago now, and this is all new again lol.

Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Some of our members live there too. We are having a club ride in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rancor

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Sounds good, Is there a date on it?
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Rancor wrote:
Sounds good, Is there a date on it?

March 15 and 16th at Trails End Campground, Huntsville TN (near Brimstone) but riding TWA, TWRA, OR TWMA (what ever they are called) trails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn    New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Murfreesboro, Tn
Page 1 of 1