Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Artic Cat new X model

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Artic Cat new X model Empty
PostSubject: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 am

Looks better than the first version for sure.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uhpG7KHcNvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 am

it does look impressive....431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:30 am

that thing is bad ass, now that it has a polaris type clutch, polaris better step up again, i know its a biased vid but it whooped the xp and can ham pretty good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:01 pm

GunRunner wrote:
that thing is bad ass, now that it has a polaris type clutch, polaris better step up again, i know its a biased vid but it whooped the xp and can ham pretty good

lmao .....and u believe the video.....hell we all can make a video..to look how ever we want it too...
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 pm

RedNeckRanger wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

lmao .....and u believe the video.....hell we all can make a video..to look how ever we want it too...

Craig , i wonder if you have to put bearings in the front hubs on artic cats every week,
Like someone i know with a white XP.....icon13
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Look how much smoother the Arctic Cat is compared to the RZR and Can Am.  Uh, didn't look much different to me. Very Happy

And look how much better the Arctic Cat clears the rocks when it takes a different line than the Polaris and Can Am. lol!

Great video Arctic Cat. 248474

They all look like a ton of fun to me.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm

i said it was biased, but it is badass compared to the 07 artic cat prowler i had, they are stepping up, polaris will have to do something next
Back to top Go down
Baditude

Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

There is no perfect machine, but it is a contender in my book.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Hopfully the maverick and the artic cat will force po po to step up.
everything has been the same with Polaris since 11 , because they been the king of the hill.
now with competition , they need to get fresh....431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artic Cat new X model   Artic Cat new X model Empty

Back to top Go down

Artic Cat new X model
Page 1 of 1