Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.

Go down 
+2
GunRunner
badride
6 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. Empty
PostSubject: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 am

Seems the road didn't stay under the Maverick??????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mikey felt left out and wanted to test his winch too. Later in the day, coming down the haul road to the washer he flipped it again. That time he wasn't as luck and he almost cut his fingers off. They took him to the hospital and reattached the legiments in his hands/fingers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 am

madz that sucks, hop;e he's got insurance, 431114 on his finger surgery i mean, not on the pos can am, mayb e now he will sell it and buy a rzr
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 am

GunRunner wrote:
madz that sucks, hop;e he's got insurance, 431114 on his finger surgery i mean, not on the pos can am, mayb e now he will sell it and buy a rzr

The guy that turned over and almost cut his fingers off is a roofer. Not sure if he had medical insurance or not, I sure hope so.

The guy with the Maverick just traded his S in on it. It was pretty much worn out. It had a BUNCH of hard miles on it despite him telling the dealer he only drove it to the mailbox.lol! 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:13 pm

I am sorry to hear the guy got hurt....Sad 

So you had to winch the 3 legged dog out hu....lol! 
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 am

ChrisC wrote:

Yep. Later in the day we were racing and he (Mavrick) lost it again but that time the ditch wasn't as deep and it pulled out on it's own.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 pm

badride wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Yep. Later in the day we were racing and he (Mavrick) lost it again but that time the ditch wasn't as deep and it pulled out on it's own.

They have for Sale signs at Home Depot..... 431114 .......lol! 
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:02 am

ChrisC wrote:
badride wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

They have for Sale signs at Home Depot..... 431114 .......lol! 

Then please get one and place in on the white house lawn, one president for sale, CHEAP!cheers 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Well , I do agree with that.... yes1 

Acually , there is a lot of people that might pay if some one would just take him... 729242 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Sell him to kenya 971386 
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:10 pm

You'd have to pay Kenya to take him... nobody would be dumb enough to pay for'im...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 am

TNDan wrote:
You'd have to pay Kenya to take him... nobody would be dumb enough to pay for'im...

yes there is, Libreals would vote him in again if they could figure out how to do it stroke 
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am

GunRunner wrote:
TNDan wrote:

yes there is, Libreals would vote him in again if they could figure out how to do it stroke 
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

But, I actually did hear one say a few weeks ago he didn't like what he was doing now with putting off the pipe line from Canada and making it hard on the coal companies by using the EPA to force the coal burning plants to shut down. My first thought was "you couldn't see that coming?"
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 am

thats whats so crazy, many hate his actions but still voted him in again anyway, guess they like the way he sticks it up their ass 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:09 pm

GunRunner wrote:
thats whats so crazy, many hate his actions but still voted him in again anyway, guess they like the way he sticks it up their ass 729242

They voted that way because their union bosses to them to. obamy can't do everything the unions want and keep the environmentalists happy too. That is why he has been on the fence about the Keystone pipeline. The ones I like to see on the hot seat are the democrat senators/congressmen from the coal states. They have had their heads up obamys ass for the last 5 years like he could do no wrong. Now that he has a war on coal they act supprised. What a bunch of idiots! Hell, even I knew what the dumb ass was going to do, especially in his second term. Now he is scared that the dems will get voted out of office since some of the part of obamycare are coming into play. That is exactly why he is putting it off till after the elections. If they go ahead with it he knows the people will revolt and we will have a republican president, senate and congress.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Here's Badrides Facebook cover picture.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:01 am

Not mine.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq

ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 am

I'd just like to say not all Unions are the same. A bunch of my Co-workers and I would like to see Obama go away and tried to help this last election by voting for anyone but him. We also hate these state Governors such as here in Ohio and in Wisconsin and would like to see them booted for there shenanigans such as rerouting funds from schools and cities for pet projects and hiring private firms to do state work.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 am

Everyone i ever talked to said they voted against Obama , but he still got re elected.
I think the voting is rigged.... yes1 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:19 pm

How many black or liberals did you ask?  over 50% of the voters wanted him, even if 20% of them voted 4 or 5 times and he had about 50k dead people that voted too. 729242 he is a pos as a president but you got to give him points for knowing how to work the system
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 am

We are supposed to ride again tomorrow. We will see if more winching happens. I hope to get my winch installed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.   Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land. Empty

Back to top Go down

Winch testing day at Royal Blue and UT land.
Page 1 of 1