Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play

Go down 
+9
RZRS-EDGE
seweljj
njcraddock
Baditude
Hollon
ChrisC
JodyT
Big-R
GunRunner
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:50 pm

GunRunner wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
I took time out of my day to take those pics For you. Im not jerrzr. Just be patient, you will find out at your next ride.  I'm not going to say "how high?" Every time you say "jump". 529787 
You sir are a liar!!!!! Took time out today to take them  729242  you must think these guys are idiots!!  what did you do change tires after picture one so we could see it with different tires and wheels in pic two, i dont think so. take the pic i asked for jerry, come on  prove me wrong here in front of everyone. 971386  85565 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Thats a nice shot , i like the photography skills.... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Baditude

Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:19 am

well played utrzr110

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

729242  85565  now that wasnt that hard was it 729242  ChrisC said he had proof you were jerry, so lets hear his proof and see 971386 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Someone that knew him said it was , Thats all i know..... 248474 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 pm

You guys seem to be wrong about a lot of things. And Chris C, if I were you I would strike that person off of my credible source list. 971386 I think you owe me an apology so man up!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Hey you maybe right. if your not him , I am Sorry , My mistake.... jocolor 
Not sure one picture in front of an RZR is full proof , But hey it don't matter. if you were jerry
you will eventually give yourself away , he always did.... Wink 

and if your not. you need to get your mind right , cause you were acting like jerry.
And where is jerry now , Not here.... So Don't share his fiat..... 431114 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I know I'm right and you are not man enough to fully commit to be wrong! And you all are the liars because I know Jerry very well and there is nothing about him being disabled or broke. And ut stands for University of Tennessee just to answer gunnrunners other question
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 pm

This is interesting......729242 
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Again....all of ya....stop making this a who's dick is bigger contest and let's just have fun enjoying the great outdoors.....each ride is fun to the person that rode it and we should be happy they did and challenged the self to do things they didn't think they could do....it may be lame to you now but at one time most of us didn't think we could go half the places we do. Be happy for the guy that just climbed something you could climb eyes closed...he just made it...great!! I still can't go up trail 5 at brimstone....who the fuck cares....I have as much fun as anybody and that's why I'm there...fun
So drop the mine is bigger attitude and lets just have fun and were all good!

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
I know I'm right and you are not man enough to fully commit to be wrong! And you all are the liars because I know Jerry very well and there is nothing about him being disabled or broke. And ut stands for University of Tennessee just to answer gunnrunners other question
First off , I am man enough to admit i am wrong. When i feel sure , i will say it.
and 2 Do not tell me i am a Liar , Because you will not find anywhere i said Jerry was disabled or broke.
Frankly i have said nothing about Jerry.

You need to address the person that said it not me. All i ever said about Jerry
was he was disruptive and pissed a lot of people off , after many chances he would not stop.
So he had to go.

Your problem was , you wanted to get in a pissing match about your 800 VS 900.
Hell i got an S too , and i agree with a lot you say. I think an S will pretty much were a 900 will go.
When i rode i didn't see one go where i could not go. But you made a big deal out of it and started attacking people
and getting shitty about it. whats the point , All your going to do is piss people off for no reason.
and in the end you will just end up like you did at RZR.Net, Just calm down and go with the flow.
Hell you ant been here but a few months , and you get everyone pissed off at you. I just don't see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:37 am

guys all this is in good humor as it's pumping new life into this forum...08/12/13 42 members online & that's a record...We all trash talk in the woods & video winching each other & give grief as much as possible. If you've got thin skin probably not a good idea to ride with our crew..When it's all said & done we have a good time, help if anothers machine fails or breaks down & might even enjoy a cold one or a little shine..971386 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 am

I figured it out, the guy whos pics,videos is fatbaggernknox, he is or was a co worker of jerry and one of his few friends "as he just said" in above post, he is the guy in the pics but jerry is the guy here talking they are in it together, or could be jerry has him fooled as well,  why would a guy who was already a member here up and register as someone else?  lol!  Jerry called him and got him to take that pic is what i think happened, and the broke and disabled was to draw jerry out as it did he loves to tell people about going to college and utrzr110 cant stand letting it go by, you gave your self away in another topic when you refereed to your wife Teresa, thats jerrys wife So continue on as we are on to you. And hollon, its not about a pissing contest its more  about a prick 729242

here is his quote where he slipped up naming his (Jerrys wife)

[quote="utrzr110" wrote: !Hank you should see Teresa drive a Bob cat!"[/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 am

Wrong again! I'm I going to have to explain it to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 am

GunRunner wrote:
I figured it out, the guy whos pics,videos is fatbaggernknox, he is or was a co worker of jerry and one of his few friends "as he just said" in above post, he is the guy in the pics but jerry is the guy here talking they are in it together, or could be jerry has him fooled as well,  why would a guy who was already a member here up and register as someone else?  lol!  Jerry called him and got him to take that pic is what i think happened, and the broke and disabled was to draw jerry out as it did he loves to tell people about going to college and utrzr110 cant stand letting it go by, you gave your self away in another topic when you refereed to your wife Teresa, thats jerrys wife So continue on as we are on to you. And hollon, its not about a pissing contest its more  about a prick 729242

here is his quote where he slipped up naming his (Jerrys wife)

[quote="utrzr110" wrote: !Hank you should see Teresa drive a Bob cat!"
[/quote]ok let's start from the beginning.. I changed my user id from fattbaggernknox ( I ride Harleys & have had FBI (fat baggers Inc Iowa) do extensive mods to my last two. I was unable to retrieve my old password & that user id was linked to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](my old email) so I changed to UTrzr110 (I'm a avid UT fan which s why I have a orange RZR,wear orange all the time, RZR as I own one & 110 is the cubic inch of my HD..I know Jerry & his wife & she's really good on a bobcat.Boliver lives in Kingston & Jerry has talked about him but I've never rode with him b4. I'm a friend on your FB page so it really shouldn't be that hard to put it altogether!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Jerry is a devious and resourceful individual even if he is crazy. I dont put anything above what he would do. Its like this, you talk like him, and lately act like him, is there two jerrys? If your not the one from kingston then your a good clone version 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Jerry is a devious and resourceful individual even if he is crazy. I dont put anything above what he would do. Its like this, you talk like him, and lately act like him, is there two jerrys? If your not the one from kingston then your a good clone version 729242 
We will all be at Trails End riding & enjoying the festivities..Ya'll should come up & show us all around..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 pm

[quote="utrzr110"]
GunRunner wrote:

We will all be at Trails End riding & enjoying the festivities..Ya'll should come up & show us all around..
We all as in you and jerry?
jerry cant ride anywhere but windrock, he might turn into a pumpkin. lol! 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 pm

You do got to give UT one thing this fourm is dead till some action like this gets on here. I know both these guys Jerry and Tim both of them will rag the crap out of you if they can for fun. Im not taking sides but its just good entertainment for me and also a boost for this place. I would say it is Tim, hell my wife unfriended him on facebook because the kept giving her a hard time about the football team where she grew up at.
I say keep it up this place is dead as a pile of smoking cow shit without some drama. Its funny and a good read. 971386 32749 
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm

edge22 wrote:
You do got to give UT one thing this fourm is dead till some action like this gets on here. I know both these guys Jerry and Tim both of them will rag the crap out of you if they can for fun. Im not taking sides but its just good entertainment for me and also a boost for this place. I would say it is Tim, hell my wife unfriended him on facebook because the kept giving her a hard time about the football team where she grew up at.
I say keep it up this place is dead as a pile of smoking cow shit without some drama. Its funny and a good read. 971386 32749 
Ditto that, you give UT the chance to rag you about something...he will jump all over it. He lives and breathes stuff like this. He was pretending to be brimstone security on the trails on memorial day, he was stopping people on the trails and checking their arm bands with his cell phone..funny shit...he will be riding Catoosa WMA with me this Sunday if anyone wants to come along to meet him...im not getting in the middle of this BS though, i dont know if Jerry is involved or not..but it is good entertainment from both sides
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 pm

All invited to ride & get your butt ragged all day if opportunity arises.. We were just trying to pump some life into a dead forum & hope nobody took it personal. If ya did f%*k ya if ya can't take a joke!kiss ass 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:57 pm

I can see you are going to be real popular around here...... Rolling Eyes
Well , at least for the time your still here... Wink 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am

Tell you another thing I dont think Tim and Jerry are all that close unless they have become buddys over the past year or so. I have heard both of them say the other is a smartass and Tim you know I aint starting crap cause pretty sure yall both told eachother that face to face. I might go by jerrys shack this weekend and I will have my phone and show him this. I know he will laugh his hind end off that he is still being talked about on here 780841
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 am

edge22 wrote:
Tell you another thing I dont think Tim and Jerry are all that close unless they have become buddys over the past year or so. I have heard both of them say the other is a smartass and Tim you know I aint starting crap cause pretty sure yall both told eachother that face to face. I might go by jerrys shack this weekend and I will have my phone and show him this. I know he will laugh his hind end off that he is still being talked about on here 780841

It's kinda sad this whole topic is about Ol Jerrzr & he can't even get on here & defend himself...32749 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 am

Oh dont worry, he's here. everytime we kick him off he wiggles back in under some new name, its the shit he lives for. 729242  AAs for a dead forum, its like this on smaller forums during the summer, most have better things to do than type. It will pick back up in the winter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Season on AssHoles!! come play    Open Season on AssHoles!! come play  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Season on AssHoles!! come play
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next