Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

How often do you ride?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How often do you ride? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh, I mean the trails not riding the keyboard! lol! 

Just wondering is all....
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Not near as much as you guy's.. Surprised 
the closet place i have is Windrock. and i am about 4 hours away from there.
brimstone is about 40 the 50 mins farther... Sad

I ride it all the time , I have 2.2 acres and i ride around my neighborhood.. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Rode a lot from 04 till last fall. Hell I was the second one to buy a rzr on ssxsr forum. Caught shit all the time from big r and Chris C. Rhino lovers. Now look at them. And almost everyone has a rzr of some kind now. 729242 I will have another but I hate payments Ive owned 4 SXS 's all were bought with cash, the next one will be too. So till my business picks up its not happening right now. Go to teamgunrunner on YouTube and watch my ride videos I did
some good ones over the years
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 pm

I try to ride at least once a month. It takes me about 4 to 5 hours to get to the good riding spots.
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Big-R wrote:
I try to ride at least once a month.  It takes me about 4 to  5 hours to get to the good riding spots.  
that's better than having a garage ornament that you spend time taking apart and cleaning over and over again like some do 729242
I ride something every weekend! Sold the 800 this weekend! Now got to spend the dough to get the 900 up to par! Only if I could "afford"! 729242 
Back to top Go down
njcraddock

njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 am

In the old days before kids we would ride once a month or so. Now that they are old enough to come along hopefully the frequency will pick back up some. But it is still a 3 1/2 to 4 hour trip to get to the trails. If I get to go on 6 rides this year I will be doing good.
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:30 am

Between work and family commitments, we probably average 1 time per month over the course of the year. we got out for 3 good rides in August, but normally ride less during the summer while hanging on the boat. this summer wasn't as hot, so we did a little more riding. We ride a lot during the winter.
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
I try to ride at least once a month.  It takes me about 4 to  5 hours to get to the good riding spots.  
that's better than having a garage ornament that you spend time taking apart and cleaning over and over again like some do 729242
I ride something every weekend!   Sold the 800 this weekend! Now got to spend the dough to get the 900 up to par!   Only if I could "afford"! 729242 
Really???? You sold the 800???? 918999 

Anyways, Z Broz trailing arms and some 28" Roctanes and you will have a monster machine 572317 
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
njcraddock

njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I was going to ask the same thing, especially after all the trash talking a few weeks ago. But I guess he was just egging everyone on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Empty

Back to top Go down

How often do you ride?
Page 1 of 1