Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New from northern Kentucky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New from northern Kentucky  Empty
PostSubject: New from northern Kentucky    New from northern Kentucky  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Got invited over here by jerrzr. Had my buggy a little over a month. Been on one ride so far and love it. I got an 09 800. Got more parts than i can list. I'm ready to go on a good ride and meet some new people. This is my first rzr. Been used to having four wheelers. Left that and got into mustangs left that and this is my new venture. So far I like this the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New from northern Kentucky    New from northern Kentucky  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: New from northern Kentucky    New from northern Kentucky  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:16 pm

redripper wrote:
Got invited over here by jerrzr.  Had my buggy a little over a month. Been on one ride so far and love it. I got an 09 800. Got more parts than i can list. I'm ready to go on a good ride and meet some new people. This is my first rzr. Been used to having four wheelers. Left that and got into mustangs left that and this is my new venture. So far I like this the best.
Ole jerrzr he is a good one, welcome to the forum 431114 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New from northern Kentucky    New from northern Kentucky  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Welcome & Jerrzr is a urban legend in these parts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from northern Kentucky    New from northern Kentucky  Empty

Back to top Go down

New from northern Kentucky
Page 1 of 1