Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

jerry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

jerry  Empty
PostSubject: jerry    jerry  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:09 am

This is what I got on windrock board through pm. I ve ask him twice to leave me alone.If he keeps it up he will learn what social media laws are in hamilton county.Those of you who are friends with him ,can warn him.this guy has real mental issues

That's not me on BigR site
Hey redneck, just wanted you to know that guy is Tim not me

He is very jealous of me because he doesn't have his own emoticon like I do. Lol

Me and BigR are good friends snd riding buddies- it's all inside jokes and your not in the click To know. That's why I didn't pm you over there so you dont know who I am over there and stir chit on his site..

Have a merry Christmas and hope to ride with you one day

Jerry

Sent: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 pm
by RedNeckRanger
Re: That's not me on BigR site
Don't bother hoping to ride with me!
Must make you feel real good to have to sneek around these forums and hide in fear of getting banned!
DID U EVER THINK OF BEING NICE ? DONT BOTHER ME ANYMORE ....UR NOT MY KIND OF PERSON!!!!!!!

Sent: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:48 pm
by jerrzr1
Slow down and take a chill pill brother. Why so bitter? It's only the "real" cowards and assholes in the world (like your acting right now) that I emulate on the forums. I just wanted to set you straight that Tim is not me. I don't have to sneak around from being banned. They all know I'm on the sites and let me be but they get so many baby's pm ing them complaining, they have to please them and put up a front.

Social media and people hidding behind keyboards are pathetic-- I just speak the truth and call them out... You are blind if you dont see that it works both ways. Most people are wolves in Sheeps clothing on the boards-- phoney as hell posting their best pictures, texting their wittiest quotes, making themselves look so empathetic, so careing for others-- Wow! Awesome rzr! Cool video! Great job! You da Man! Great price! Bla bla bla. I've never seen you lash out at me before on any public board but by doing it in this pm tells me a lot about you. It saddens my heart.

I on the other hand am just a sheep in wolves clothing playing with all the other wolves like you on the forums. You shouldn't put ANY stock in what is done or said in the fantasy cyberspace world! If you judge people by it, you are an idiot!

I don't judge you by what you post and
Your always welcomed to ride with me and our local crew.. I promise you you would have a blast.

Have a wonderful day and God bless you!

Always a friend to you,

Sent: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:44 am
by RedNeckRanger
I told u to leave me alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!
DONT BOTHER ME ANY MORE !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

jerry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: jerry    jerry  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Well I guess you are talking to me because Jerry is my buddy outside of forums and most on here know it so I will reply. Couple questions, 1 are you so dam stupid that if someone bothers you (on a freaking internet forum) you can't ignore them or block them from sending you messages? 2 If you would like his phone number and addres I can get it for you so you can confront him yourself sence you are so bothered by him.

Sorry to jack your thread up but you included me (his friends in your post). I guess I can offer a recomendation that might ease your aggravation pain and suffering. How about not taking internet crap so seriously.
Back to top Go down

jerry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: jerry    jerry  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:27 pm

edge22 wrote:
Well I guess you are talking to me because Jerry is my buddy outside of forums and most on here know it so I will reply. Couple questions, 1 are you so dam stupid that if someone bothers you (on a freaking internet forum) you can't ignore them or block them from sending you messages? 2 If you would like his phone number and addres I can get it for you so you can confront him yourself sence you are so bothered by him.

Sorry to jack your thread up but you included me (his friends in your post). I guess I can offer a recomendation that might ease your aggravation pain and suffering. How about not taking internet crap so seriously.

No,i am not so damn stupid and you are very welcome to come ask me to my face the next time you want to know if im so damn stupid.I DONT RIDE WITH HIM YOU DO !!!!!!.Windrock forum does not allow me to block people from pm .
YES ,I would like his full name and address because if he does keep it up....but I can find that out myself.

I wont respond to this anymore .....U and him seem to be made for each other.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

jerry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: jerry    jerry  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Brother didnt mean to hit a tender spot, you obviously wanted a reply from one of his friends that is on this forum so I gave it. I agree this topic was useless so no need to keep going back and forth.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

jerry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: jerry    jerry  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Well , all the information has been explained. So i will lock this thread.
Everyone has expressed there views and settled that. I don't want
another topic about Jerry to drag on.

Craig my suggestion to you is , i know you ride Windrock and
so does Jerry , I am sure once you and him have a meeting he will
not be bothering you anymore...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jerry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: jerry    jerry  Empty

Back to top Go down

jerry
Page 1 of 1